Search results

1. blackz28

BLI PRR TURBINE

2. blackz28

proto 2k E6

i love collecting shovel nose E6s mostly proto 2k 1 question if anyone knows the answer , why did southern pacific buy any E6s since they were all about passenger service i figured they would grab a few ??
  3. blackz28

SOUNDTRAXX 884012 BIG BOY DECODER

They just announced 3 versions of big boy 4014 AKA big steam tsunami 2 since i have 4 big boys left to put sound in , i might just change it up a bit & instead of TCS WOW SOUND i will go with SOUNDTRAXX if i still have issues with my BLI parlizer 3 BIG BOY i might rip that out too
  4. blackz28

NCE ADDRESSING QUESTION

I have an NCE POWERCAB & notice if i put in an loco say 3943 & 4014 & i toggle back to 3943 it will bring up an obscure address that i havent put in in months today it was 4020 lol . why doesnt it just go back to the previous address that you entered ??
  5. blackz28

sideshot sat

my 2 4000s on adjoining track
  6. blackz28

paragon 3 mother board

well another BLI paragon 3 crash so far in my 4014 i replaced the smoke units now a new mother board is on its way , any more issues with this & its getting a TCS WOW DECODER ,anyone else have issues with paragon 3
  7. blackz28

russian sound decoders

anyone have any experience with these ...
  8. blackz28

30 big boys

when to tennessee to get my stuff & retrieve my big boys so i could have them in 1 room finally
  9. blackz28

my big boy fleet

i went up to tennesse to get my big boys that i had stashed up there and now im back home with them all in the same room heres a pic
  10. blackz28

MOTOR RECOMENDATIONS PLEASE

BOUGHT THIS MTH GUTTED BIG BOY I ORDERED REPLACEMENT PARTS FROM BLI & NOW IM PLANNING ON SOUND DECODER & MOTOR SO ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON MOTOR???? SINCE I WILL BE GOING WITH TCS WOW DECODER
  11. blackz28

magic smoke lol

the majic smoke escaped my DH 126 DECODER :)
  12. blackz28

credit where credit is due

I have a MTH big boy & it needs a ton of parts well since its really an BLI loco . I emailed them what I needed , told them to paypal me the invoice well the next day i got an email back & a request from them in my paypal acct !!! they were right on it . so they get an A++ from me there...
  13. blackz28

some more steam

rivarossi big boys
  14. blackz28

Seminole gulf units

and no I don't model Seminole gulf as most of you know im a big steam power union pacific guy lol but since they are in my backyard
  15. blackz28

Dragged my Bli 4014 out i figured im going to print a sticker Thats chalked on the front of the smokebox I have collected all 25 + 1 big boys in ho scale Im gonna wow sound the non dcc decoded ones
  16. blackz28

4014 pilgrimage

who is planning on being between Cheyenne & ogden Utah may 2019 I am cleared a credit card off so my son & I can go but from some of the threads im reading ,its gonna be a zoo so anybody going to be joining me ???
  17. blackz28

No movement

I dragged out my proto 2k 2-8-8-2 Put it on the track dialed up the cab # & got all the sounds but nothing else No motor strain, nothing,anyone got a clue?? Thanks
  18. blackz28

big boy blow out

A certain vender , got a few rivarossi big boys brand new but turns out the decoders are dead & since this hobby shop is mostly RC they dont want to turn them back in so they are blowing out the big boys for 149 dollars a piece so what is the best decoder to replace it with im wanting to go...
  19. blackz28

Spreadsheets

Post up your excel spreadsheets I know a lot of us keep our inventory on them ;)
  20. blackz28

Whos leaving fla??

SUCKS but looks like the hurricane is going to head up the middle of the state so im packing up my stuff including my most exspensive locos and most likely will be leaving on thursaday :(

Back