Search results

1. K

Tillig TTClub.pl

We are working on English version of our site that is dedicated to TT gauge. If you are interested you are always welcomed :D http://www.ttclub.pl/
  2. K

Help

I`ve got this link and they have a lot of demos but no 4.7
  3. K

Help

I am lookin for copy of Train Controller 4.7 demo by Railroad and Co. Please help me I can`t find it the net.
  4. K

My layouts

The TT layout is connected to my comp via LIUSB by Lenz at last.
  5. K

Railfanning the CIOR

Very nice, it`s given me the idea of buying an American loco. Good shots expecially the second one.
  6. K

My layouts

Yet another castle is under construction but this time in H0 scale. Ain`t got much free time, so maybe for a month I`II post something :D
  7. K

My layout

Hi, looks good, do you have any photos of the whole layout? I hope I`ll plant some trees, bushes and grass.
  8. K

San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRRM)

Now I`ve got the reason to visit States ;) Your layout is really impressive.
  9. K

My layouts

Thanks. There are still a lot of work to do and money to spend. if I`d had only one scale it would have been much easier. Yesterday I almost finished the new loading platform.
  10. K

My layouts

I didn`t forget about H0 scale, for works are still going on and the H0 layout seems to me more interesting than TT. Do you remember my old H0 station, now it`s gone with the wind :eek: Here`s the new one The platform isn`t ready yet. The whole station - as you can see it is divided into...
  11. K

My layouts

It took only one week to complete the structure :D . Now I am just finnishing the second portal, and still I`ve got some jobs to do about the hill.
  12. K

My layouts

Thanks, Now I am too lazy to do anything maybe because of the weather here in Europe - it`s too hot :eek:
  13. K

Westport Terminal RR

Kato SD 40-2 is quite pretty, but the trees took my interest, they are really close the nature. I wish I had` em.
  14. K

My layouts

After a month`s break the work began. You remember my undone tunnel. Now I planted some trees bushes and grass, of course, some details need improvement. View from the tower: On the top of the hill a little beer bar, i am just finishing chairs tables and umbrellas The notice in fort of...
  15. K

My layouts

Yes, indeed and it isn`t sure who is responsible for leaving the bloody tankers there. :mad:
  16. K

My layouts

The first train has arrived and we`ve got some rail stuff and passangers.
  17. K

Westport Terminal RR

Impressive. Is it DCC or analog?
  18. K

My layouts

Next step
  19. K

My TT beauties

New aquisition BR 182 Taurus It is the cheap version 56Euro I am waiting for this beauty.
  20. K

Few Pics of my layout in progress

Everything is OK, but the grass. Try to plant the grass using small clusters of it, then the effect is much better.

Back