Search results

1. rustam

repair my SW 1500 BN 49

Hey guys! Hi! I took the time to fix this - shunting switcher!!! What have I done? Asked his friend (he is a noble electrician!) Solder all the wires inside the case. And set the decoder. Factory assembled by the manufacturer was a real marriage. Someone from the collectors of this model...
  2. rustam

"what is this NP/BN boxcar?"

Hello! I have a question for you guys - "what is this car?" I have a model kit from the manufacturer ACCURAIL. I planned to change the trucks put on KADEE. But the photo that I found on the net talking about the different information. In the photo of the car in the color kit ACCURAIL BN...
  3. rustam

HO PROTO 1000 Diesel EMD GP15-1

Good day! I want to buy a locomotive - HO PROTO 1000 Diesel EMD GP15-1 (US $74,50) --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here he writes about the model seller: Walthers Proto PROTO 1000 Diesel EMD GP15-1 Powered Missouri Pacific(TM) #1700 (Farr...
  4. rustam

Kit of cars ... which is better?

Hello!! Perhaps then discussed this topic... or not?! Kit of cars ... which is better? Which manufacturer is trying to make more close to the original cars? I know of such models - "Bowser", "Athearn", "Accurail", "C&BT Shops". In all of these teams need to add models (optional of course!)...
  5. rustam

What is this Caboose?

Hello! I have this Union Pacific Caboose. This color, it is a replica, a toy or have prototypes in real life? Please tell me whether or not such a Union Pacific Caboose? What wheelsets better place?
  6. rustam

metal wheels. which is better?

All greetings! Maybe I did not suggest a new topic))) And yet - what metal wheels better? I have a lot of kit models, such as Bowser, Accurail, C&BT Shops, Athearn. Plastic wheels sets do not look at this. Although a good move))) Can you please tell what metal wheels better? What is...
  7. rustam

Shelf for models of plywood

Hello! I hasten to show you his work;-) This is a shelf for models of plywood. I got a good salesman plywood. He cut the plywood in the photo. I did not have exact dimensions, but he understood me;-)
  8. rustam

What kind of engine? / 2005

Hey, guys! All Hello! Once again I want to ask you - What kind of engine? There is a model of the 87 scale? Tell us about the locomotive and what does he do? THANK YOU!
  9. rustam

Perhaps this has already been was - paint...

Perhaps this has already been was - paint! Colleagues modelers! What colors are best used to make the rust on the wheel pairs? I am interested in the rust and dust. Which companies produce more realistic colors? :)
  10. rustam

HELP! Turnouts...

Help! I need help with placement on the layout of switches - turnouts? Well, these are generally turnouds in the U.S.?
  11. rustam

What firm does the most good rails? 1:87 (НО)

For all - hello! What firm does the most good rails? At us in shops is Piko, Roco, Fleischmann. Height of 2,5 mm. At us in a city I have found at one seller rails of firm the Atlas, height of 2,1 mm. I will use only the American cars and locomotives.
  12. rustam

Accurail #9295 OPEN AUTORACK - help!

All greetings! Help me please. Guys who collected this kit? I have bought this complete set for assemblage. There is for me not a clear. What color it should be? Yellow color - whose accessory? Or how I have found in the photo Internet it is possible to make, for example BN?
  13. rustam

They wait... my plan! HO

I am going to begin my plan HO! There are some models from my childhood and is which has bought recently. At us in Moscow long prepare ;-) My son waits also I too)))
  14. rustam

Exhibition in a polytechnical museum in Moscow.

Exhibition in a polytechnical museum in Moscow in the beginning of December of this year. To your attention, Friends, some photos!

Back