Search results

1. F

dcc locomotive question

which is better GP 38 or GP 50 what is the difference in the dcc loco
  2. F

dcc locomotive question

i have a dcc layout i use bachmann ez command, my question is does it matter what brand of dcc loco i use, do i have to use only bachmann locos or what do i look for, i would like to find one with dcc sound, anything special i need to lokk for thanks
  3. F

wiring switches dcc

i have a dcc layout with atlas code 83 track and switches what is the best way to wire the turn outs i have a separate dc generator, the switches have 3 wires red,green,black how do you wire them, i know they have dcc turnouts but i cant afford the right now, maybe down the road just want to...
  4. F

dcc wiring question

hello in using atlas true track i want to run a bus wire but im not sure how to do that my question is, is the bus wire a continues loop or do you just dead end it i know you connect the bus line into the controller i just don't know what to do at the end of the bus line please help, this is dcc
  5. F

track question help please

which is better bachmann ez track or atlas true track with road bed i an a newbie trying to start a 4x8 project any suggestions all help appreciated
  6. F

newbie help with layout,wiring

hello im new to the forum i have a few question about my layout im just getting started here goes im using ez track on a 4 x 8 table im thinking about buying the dcc bachmann commander train set and some extra track and add to it, what is the best way to wire it will i need a bus line or a...

Back