Search results

1. Rico

Life-Like F40 Parts Diagram Needed

Wow they really make it out to be state of the art stuff don’t they, especially that working light that illuminates the interior! 😝 Good find Mike!
  2. Rico

One A Day

Yeah that checkerboard really stood out when you saw it, didn’t it!
  3. Rico

Scrap Load

Yup, looks like scrap! Big chunks are usually cut up finer but I have seen bigger stuff like that, very nice!
  4. Rico

"put layout name here" my restart in H0 Scale

Version one if you want ditches or contours, there’s really no need for version two if you use the ply for the base as Dave stated as the foam wouldn’t serve much purpose.
  5. Rico

44 Tonner

Sweet little Loco and nice scene too! All my mill switchers are that paint scheme with end stripes.
  6. Rico

This has a John Allen feeling to it.....

Yup, I expected to see a dinosaur.
  7. Rico

Burlington Northern Crane Car & Boom Tender?

Athearn: Here’s one I did from an undecorated one, don’t have a photo of when it was finished.
  8. Rico

Northern Pacific Rocky Valley Branch Switching Layout Build

Looks great! Will you be turning the ramp to face the road tho or is it meant to be more of a dock level kind of thing?
  9. Rico

New Project - Proto 2000 SD45 to SP 7999

Cool project, moving right along! This is a good time to check those Proto gears while she’s in the shop.
  10. Rico

One A Day

Just started filling a corner with a ballast yard
  11. Rico

Trying to understand Kato numbering system

Ok I see the numbering but now I’m confused too as the Kato website shows different. Anyone care to enlighten us?
  12. Rico

Metal Loco railings

I believe the preference for plastic has to do with them being thinner and molded in color. Plastic handrails have better detail in the stanchions usually but there are after market ones as good. Metal handrails can be painted of course and are more robust. In some cases the two can be changed...
  13. Rico

Trying to understand Kato numbering system

It appears 060 is the ten car set and 061, 062, and 063 are the two car articulated chair cars so 106-060 should be what you’re looking for. I’m just starting my first morning coffee so maybe someone can confirm?
  14. Rico

Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

This car just rolled on to the team track yesterday, manifest claims it originated at the J. Wheeler Co., Cameron, North Carolina! Those who know will know… 😉 Looks like Vince is going to fire up the loader and get her spotted. AWESOME!
  15. Rico

Smaller engines

Hey, looks a lot like my very first track plan!
  16. Rico

N Scale Big Boy Ikea Shelf Diorama

Very nice! That would make a great start to a layout
  17. Rico

Two months(ish) progress

That looks like a lot of fun to operate!
  18. Rico

Walthers GP35

I can’t add much to what’s already been said but I’m very happy with Walthers locos, even over more expensive units.
  19. Rico

Northern Pacific Rocky Valley Branch Switching Layout Build

Lots of fun with a small layout, looking good!

Back