Search results

1. Soo

New design for the N scale WBTR, courtesy of Lt.Col Tony Hammes

For a awhile now I have been stuck with trying to come up with a plan. I really have not been going to all fourms,, just mainly hangin out at the trainboard. Over there I met Mike Collier,, he drew up a massive under taking of a 3 level n scale empire,, that required about 150 turnouts...
  2. Soo

A new design !!!!!

A design I was looking for,, and a new design is what I got.lol The drawings are done by Mike Collier. I can not take credit for those. But the ideas are a joint venture between Mike and I. A little backround..... Finally the land manager, gave me right to the complete garage, as...
  3. Soo

New work on the WBTR/SOO version 2.0

Howdy all!! I am finally able to start work on the new version of the WBTR/ SOO. I am going with Atlas cd 55 track,,,, I also am going to start to hand lay most of the turnouts. I bought the pre made ones to get a jump start. These pics portray my main industrial area on the new...
  4. Soo

ebay warning

Hello to N scalers and Model railroaders, While surfing the ebay site, I came across items that I belive to be mine. ex employer has posted 11 locos with decoders , dcc system with 2 hand held throttles. ebay id is,, rdls7556. I am in the process of contacting law enforcement and ebay...
  5. Soo

The Wisconsin Belt Terminal Railway, in N scale of course!!!LOL

Well here we go...grab a drink or a snack,, but pay attention. There will be a quiz at the end.LOL The Layout is called the Wisconsin Belt Terminal Railway. Set in circa 1980's. I choose N scale cause of the room avaible and the quality of equipment. And I never did like that Horribly...
  6. Soo

Layout tour part two

Well here we go...grab a drink or a snack,, but pay attention. There will be a quiz at the end.LOL The Layout is called the Wisconsin Belt Terminal Railway. Set in circa 1980's. Seeing as my favorite road is the SOO, I choose to model that, but also with the Milwaukee Road and the CNW. I...
  7. Soo

layout tour

Howdy all. I was wanting to give a photo tour of the layout. Do I do that here or in the virtual page? Any who , here are a couple more pics. Here is one that I like to call, rolling through farm country. Here is the SOO patrol heading though the dense northern Wisconsin forests to...

Back