Search results

1. O

Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

Well, so far today it has sucked here. I am on my third day without a smoke and even with the snus I still go through some days that are pretty bad with withdrawls. I am going to go down tonight and work on my layout no matter what. I had to take it down temporarily and now it's going back up...
  2. O

Well, I'm in the middle of another crapstorm of weather here. It's snowin like a president's day white sale. I know I'm not going anywhere unless I have to. Oh and to all you floridians: I hope you get liver spots from all the sun! Nyaa! lol
  3. O

I'm waiting on my son to get home from the school and the bus is over an hour late. This new bus driver is starting to tick me off. She is never concerned about the garage calling when they are late or anything. I'm going to write up a complaint this week if it keeps happening. Anyway on the...
  4. O

Yeah Jeffery, I am off work due to disabaility, but mine is just for schizo-affective disorder. I don't know how you maintain such a positive attitude. I know there are times I whine about how I feel, but at least I'm not dealing with physical pain. I don't know how I would handle that. I doubt...
  5. O

We have 5 inches of snow on the ground. The temperature is 7 with a wind chill of 20 below zero. Roads are still snow covered and slippery with a level 2 snow emergency and side streets and county roads being recovered with snow by high winds. I want to work on my layout but with the low...
  6. O

It's 9 here with the windchill. nine. That comes under the heading "Too danged cold". I can't even work on my basement today because it is so cold. I guess I will just be curling back into bed once I warm up.
  7. O

Good morning everyone! It's 23 here with a high near 30. So far no more accumulation to the 6 inches we have on the ground now. Saturday we may have some accumulating snow, but no official word yet. They are calling it snow showers for now. Well I am still procrastinating on sanding the walls...
  8. O

Good morning all! Right now it's 30 degrees and it promises to get colder as the day goes on. We have about 4 to 6 inches on the ground by now, and with the wind it promises to drift alot. My wife is off school today but my boys only had a 2 hour delay. Boy they were mad! My wife teaches in a...
  9. O

It's 28 degrees here, and we are expecting up to 6 inches of snow. it is already looking pretty nasty here and it's only 10 a.m. I'm glad I bought cigarettes yesterday. Well I am going to go get some sanding screens to do my drywall sanding. It's finally dry enough to work down there today...
  10. O

It's 30 here with snow on the ground with another 3 to 5 inches heading my way starting at 3 am tuesday morning. It's supposed to drop down in the mid teens tonight. I still haven't gotten anything done on my layout. I have to clean up the basement from top to bottom before I can get anything...
  11. O

I've got about two inches on the ground here. It's enough to make you fall on your butt but not enough to shovel. We are supposed to get more this week but I ain't holding my breath. I want to work on my trains so bad, but I can't until I get the basement sanded for the new drywall that is put...
  12. O

I remember a quarter candybar and a 50c Coke. I also remember when a pack of smokes cost 85 cents.
  13. O

I don't envy you Corey. My wife is a teacher and puts in a lot of unpaid overtime tutoring kids and just taking care of things that are teenager related. It's a hard row to hoe at times.
  14. O

It's 23 here with a high of 24. It's very cloudy today with no sunshine. Tonight is a low of 17, with a breeze to make it down to 9 wind chill. I just got up from lying back down after I got my boys ready for school. I've got to clean today. Well, I have to clean every day, but I have to clean...
  15. O

Sounds like a four letter word to me Jeffrey. :rolleyes:
  16. O

41 degrees, and the high was only supposed to be 34. Clear sky with a very cold wind. Supposed to be 20 tonight. Hey guys, just went through a short stay at the local hospital to get my meds adjusted. I gotta get out and get a money order for one of my friends, and it's very late. It will be...
  17. O

Anybody doing any partying tonight? I wish I could join ya, but my wife nixed the rum daiquiris. I was even going to stay home and drink, but she says no. Well, here goes another boring night. lol I love her anyways so it really doesn't matter. Happy new years everybody!
  18. O

Glenn, I feel for you man. I got to the point when my mom was dying of cancer, that I moved in with them for a while to help my dad out. It was really hard to do. I had to teach my dad everything after my mom passed on. She used to cook clean and do laundry up ontil she got too sick to do it for...
  19. O

Hey Jeff, I was real careful with that gluing. My dad glued his hand all up when it first came out. It was a case of once burned, twice learned. I got to just watch and laughed my butt off at him. The hospital couldn't figure anything out, so when we got home, I started with acetone, and went...
  20. O

Good morning everyone! Well, the weather is going to be a bit cool today, but it should be in the low forty's by the end of the week. It's supposed to rain later in the week too. So where I park my truck should be a total mud-hole by the end of the week.:D At least I don't have any doctor's...

Back