Search results

1. J

Business Practice

Hello group, I finally got into On30 which I’m very excited about. I purchased a Spectrum 4-6-0 and 4 freight cars from one of our members; an excellent deal and smooth transaction. I also purchased two 2-6-0’s, a 4-4-0 and another 4-6-0 as well as 5 freight cars, a set of trucks and six...
  2. J

B&O RR 26th St. Terminal

I would appreciate your comments and suggestions for improvements to this layout. Operation is a primary concern. Brent
  3. J

More Pay Pal Red Tape

Another reason why I don't like or use Pay Pal. "PayPal recently posted a new Policy Update which includes changes to the PayPal User Agreement. The update to the User Agreement is effective November 1, 2012 and contains several changes, including changes that affect how claims you and PayPal...
  4. J

Old School Model Railroading

I thought that I'd start this thread on old school model railroading for those interested in learning or telling about their experiences in this hobby. When I started Model Railroading in 1972 if you wanted steam you had only a few choices. First there was brass (out of my price range)...
  5. J

Narrow gauge poll V2

Please reply to these questions.
  6. J

Narrow Gauge Modelers

How many out there are modeling narrow gauge these days? What narrow gauge railroad are you modeling? Do you model narrow gauge railroads in several scales? JA
  7. J

The Bridgeline

I'm working on an N Scale version of the Delaware and Hudson in the mid 1970's. The layout will be taken to train shows and I'm going to keep the number of 6' base boards to three or four at the most. I was considering doing a northern Canadian railroad the QNS&L. After a review of my...
  8. J

Quebec North Shore and Labrador

This is what I am working on this winter. Tell me what you think? Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back