Search results

1. S

Neat little critter

I saw this today when I was picking up in Seattle. It was right outside the gate of the freight company where I was at. I thought people might like it. Steve
  2. S

BNSF Motive Power on Roy Wa. local

I got an opportunity to photograph a neat set of loco's today at Roy Washington. It brings grain cars in to an elevator in this tiny town and usually sits for some time before leaving. It's not always as clear around it as it was today so I stopped on the way home and got some pictures so I can...
  3. S

Locomotives and cabooses of the T&A

While they haven't been run in at least 15 years, here is the entire roster of locomotives and cabooses of the Texas and Alaska. If I can find them I'll show some of the rollingstock. The switchers The road switchers The cabooses Steve
  4. S

4x8 Layout

This layout existed from about 87 to 97. I don't remember the exact dates now. It was destroyed in a breakin and much of my collection stolen. I recovered some of the loco's but I don't really miss the large steam or other models that were taken or destroyed. I do kind of miss this layout. It...
  5. S

Old Thurston County layout

I was reminded of this layout in the greetings section. I found some pictures probably from the mid 80s. These pictures are of pictures I have so may not be the best but it'll give an idea of what it used to be. This was/is in the basement of the Thurston County Fairgrounds. I...
  6. S

Another Washington state modeler

Hi to all Been lurking around here for several years now but I'm thinking of starting back into model railroading. I was very serious about my modeling for about 25 years but got into other hobbies after a move. I'm thinking about building a couple of small layouts. On30 and a standard gauge HO...

Back