Search results

1. N

GP40 lighting configuration questions

Well I pulled out my GP40 Phase 2 locos this week and investigated how I was going to add ditch lights. After having the locos mechanisms and bodies sitting on my bench for a few days I began to think more broadly about how the different lights operate on this loco, and to what extent I want to...
  2. N

Questions about renumbering Atlas HO Pulpwood cars

I am about to order several Atlas HO GSC Pulpwood Flat cars (Atlas product #1611-1) in BN. I wish to renumber each one of them to give them all different road numbers, something I have never attempted before, so it will be a bit of a challenge for me. My questions are.... Is there a decal set on...
  3. N

DCC and perhaps sound in an MP15DC HO Switcher.

The pride of my loco fleet my Atlas Silver Series BN HO MP15DC switcher. I have never ran it on DC and only taken it out of the box for display only, as I do not yet have a layout, but I'm getting impatient. I thought it was time to consider a installing my first DCC decoder into it, and I...
  4. N

Another new member (from Down Under)

Another new member It has taken a several months but today I finally decided to join up as a member of MRR Forums. I've had a passing interest in model railroads for many years, but I've mainly been a collector of locos and rollingstock as I have never had the space for a layout. My...

Back