Search results

1. Vyceroy

Need Some Help With Number Boards For Rivarossi Berkshire

I need some opinions on the best way to put number boards and brackets on 2 of my Rivarossi NKP Berkshires .. picture below shows what i have to work with ..
  2. Vyceroy

Need Help with a Rivarossi GG1 Part

I have a Rivarossi GG1 i have been working on and i am down to just one thing left .. I am in need of a front pair of geared driver wheels .. i have checked around and no luck so far..
  3. Vyceroy

N&W Flat Car Photos Late 50s early 60s

Need N&W Flat Car Photos .. From Late 50s early 60s I am in the process of building 5 flat cars and need some detail photos of N&W flat cars from the late 50s to early 60s any help is appreciated .. Thanks In Advance Ron
  4. Vyceroy

N&W Track Side Poles

I have a picture here i think it may have come from Jim Brewers site.. it shows a N&W track side pole .. i have the wood for the pole but i was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for what thickness material to make the cross bars out of .. and any material suggestions.. Any help is...
  5. Vyceroy

Getting Started

Well I have taken the plunge back into Model Railroading .. just delivered today 1 GP-8 and soon to be delivered 90 feet of flex track and a GP-38 both engines are N&W .. the GP-38 is a gift for my cousin (Engineer for Norfolk & Southern) Space .. i have almost the entire...

Back