Search results

1. J

Glueeee

Well I decided to try the Testors plastic cement, but instead I went with the Model Master one(which I'm guessing is the same thing since it's also from Testors). This stuff is INSANE. I have never been able to glue things so easily. Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it. Now I just need some...
  2. J

Glueeee

Haha, actually...I meant to say plastic cement, not rubber cement. :p
  3. J

Glueeee

I'm building some Walthers kits right now, and ever since I started I've used Testors rubber cement(the blue container) to glue together the buildings! I've noticed however, that this stuff doesn't work so well with Walthers buildings. Is there a stronger adhesive out there I can pick up? It...
  4. J

Making railroad yards

Nevermind.
  5. J

Dang, Space, just jab the giant in the butt with a red hot poker.

When I was younger (back in the early 90's) I always enjoyed setting up the big oval on the table and running our blue box with no handrails and Bachmann cars. :D I guess that I am different than most, but I really used my imagination with just a little oval. I do the same today. I have an 8x8...
  6. J

Beware the newbie invasion!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, I appreciate it! Time for some comments... grande man: Yes, that layout is amazing. I was also glad to see it all done with code 100. I have code 100 on my layout but after reading all the prototype forums I felt bad about it, but I'll keep it there for...
  7. J

Beware the newbie invasion!

I've got to be the worst. I like the looks of this place. I've been frequenting some other train forums and they are a little intimidating(but very helpful), but not this place it seems! So I've decided to settle down here. Now, if you all don't mind, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions...

Back