Search results

1. L

RailRag Magazine Issue #2 - Free Online Magazine!

The team at RailRag Magazine is proud to bring you our second magazine! Preview Video IMeT2gnGE9c Download Your Free Copy at http://issuu.com/log...tion&mode=embed Or Soon by visiting www.railstream.biz Enjoy!
  2. L

Railcam - Berea Ohio

Over of the Easter weekend, Mike & Chuck of Railstream.biz installed the sites 5th online Railcam in Berea, Ohio. This cam goes along with 2 cams in Fostoria, Ohio, and 1 in each Cresson Pa & Chesterton, IN. Berea is part of the membership side of the site, meaning you are required to pay $10 a...
  3. L

Conrail Heritage unit thu Cresson PA!! - Video

Conrail Heritage unit thu Cresson PA!! 2CHfCDsrSgE
  4. L

Layout Update & Athearn GP15 Videos

enjoy IllurZsXTrI&list eqxL9mBMaF0
  5. L

NEW -- Free online Model And Prototype magazine - RailRag

A new magazine has just released its first issue, the February, March April Issue. Its call TheRailRag and is brought to you by Railstream.biz, an online railcam hosting site. This issue is about 50 pages long and features articles on model and real railroads. Inside this months issue...
  6. L

Athearn HO 90616 DCC Adapter Board

Hello, This might sound silly, but can an Athearn HO 90616 DCC Adapter Board be used to make it easyer to hardwire a RTR dc loco from athearn, by replacing the light board with this and pluging in a 9 pin decoder?
  7. L

Athearn Shell

Hello guys I have a Shell of an athearn GP15, and was wondering, is there somewhere i could get a chassis for it, could i remove the shell from a walthers unit and use that? Thanks for help
  8. L

Athearn Genesis GP15 - NS Decoder

Hi guys, I just ordered an NS, GP15, dcc ready version, athearn. I could only afford that one, but still want to install a decoder in it, what would you recommend for a good priced decoder? Also, i have seen Digitrax SDH164D decoders, would it do any good to add sound at a low cost? I...
  9. L

Decoder for Athearn MP15AC

Hello all, I am going to pick up an athearn MP15AC in MKT colours, but i want to fit a decoder in it, i dont have the money for the sound version. What decoder would you recommend, i want a low cost one that still works good! Thanks!
  10. L

Fostoria Railcam

For those who dont know, fostoria's 2 railcams are back up and running, one viewing the C&O/B&O and the other the NS/C&O Video sample of NS/C&O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjwMF7DuNAY They are not free, $10 per month or $100 per year, but the cresson cam is still free, so please check...
  11. L

walthers modulars wall columns and caps

Hi all, I am from Australia and need walthers modulars without wall columns and caps #933-3725 asap, if u know somewhere that has them instock and will post to Australia let me know, or if u have some u would sell to me? Thanks!
  12. L

Comp

Hello Everyone, I am thinking of running a youtube comp, to help attracted members to my website, but i was wondering if anyone hobby shop could provide a gift voucher or product. Details What will the hobby shop or website get in return? You will be mentioned in the comp video, and...
  13. L

New live rail cam at Dalton GA

We guys, just a link to a new cam in Dalton GA, it was only set up today! :) The does not yet have sound but its coming soon! will post any updates here. It sees both CSX & NS train each day! :) Enjoy [URL="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dalton-diamond[/URL] Please not this is not my cam
  14. L

Rail Doors

hi all, I am going to be kit bashing a structure but i need some rail doors, where can i get doors high enough for freight cars to enter the building?
  15. L

Paper Plant!!

hi everyone, I am going to be modeling a ho scale paper mill on my layout, but i need some help on what i need to include in to, i would love some photos of both model and real paper plants, thanks in advance for your help
  16. L

intermodel well cars

Hi all, I want some well cars for my intermodel train but i have a few 18' curves, what are the best well cars for these curves? thanks for help
  17. L

Backdrop structures

Hi everyone I am building a switching and industrial layout in ho scale and i have a 15x3 inch space for some kind of industry, i want to build a backdrop structure that is ever a kit or can be kit bash without to much difficulties. I would like it if the structure could add switching...
  18. L

My csx and NS junction town layout

some pics of my layout! Corn syrup tanks and pump house coal mine station csx yard csx yard
  19. L

wireless dcc

whats the cheapest wireless dcc system that is good?
  20. L

ESU Switch Pilot for peco points

hi i would like to use ESU Switch pilot to control my peco motors but reading the online manual it says the following "9.3. Configuration of an output for PECO solenoid drives If you wire a PECO solenoid drive to an output write the value 1 into the corresponding configuation-CV. This adjusts...

Back