1. U

Your Other Hobbies

Yup! Haha :)
  2. U

Your Other Hobbies

Im into cars :)
  3. U

my sons endover

ya im on there, Im asbCamaroLT, here is a link to my progress feed: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220579 Ill add you as a friend too
  4. U

That would be sweet!! That is such an amazing Z!!

That would be sweet!! That is such an amazing Z!!
  5. U

That would be sweet!! That is an amazing Z!!

That would be sweet!! That is an amazing Z!!
  6. U

my sons endover

Here is my 79 Z28, its all original and is a fixer upper but i still love it haha :D
  7. U

my sons endover

Where did you get the rear window louvers at? I have a '79 Z28 factory 4 speed and would love to find some rear window louvers like that lol
  8. U

my sons endover

Thats an awesome shot!! Looks like a great car!
  9. U

my sons endover

Does your son have a youtube account? I think i saw a video of this on youtube, oh and is it possible to post a pic of your black Z28 (if you have it)? Im a big camaro fan so id kinda like to see it lol
  10. U

Tornado blows train off tracks!

I was thinking the same thing!
  11. U

Nice to meet you guys.

welcome to the site Clay! It sounds like you have a pretty good plan thought out so far, glad to hear that you will be running some Union Pacific trains :)
  12. U

Question about turnouts on track plan

Thanks for the help! I did shorten the straight track and now I will keep the #6 turnouts because I love to run steam locomotives haha :) And also another quick question, can 2-8-4's and 4-8-2's run on 24" radius curves?
  13. U

I did change the track plan a little bit so it would look good and all due to the reduced length
  14. U

I drew a track plan that was 9'-2" x 14' with #6 mainline turnouts and #5 industry and yard turnouts. The layout was a bit to big so I sized the track plan down to a 9' x 12' but I was wondering since I sized it down would that mean I would have to have different turnouts? Or can I still keep...
  15. U

New track plans, what are your ideas??

working on one right now actually haha
  16. U

I'm sorry :( my dad said that it would fit but it would just take up to much space... Sorry once again!
  17. U

ya i just thought of that, im thinking of splitting it up so there is a aisle in the middle and do a walk around type
  18. U

Thanks for the help! Ill probaly just round it up to 6' x 10'
  19. U

Thanks for the help! Ill probaly just round it up to 6' x 10"
  20. U

Ill draw them out so it can be easier to see. I have a question though, how much would I have to expand the #2 layout so I could have 24" curves??

Back