Search results

1. B

Marklin Z scale value?

I have some 70's Marklin Z scale rollingstock, engine (which runs), track, people/animals, and transformer, and am wondering if anyone who know more about Z scale knows the value of any of this stuff. I do know that it is worth an ok amount. If anyone is interested in this, please send me a...
  2. B

Engine painting service

I'm using a Canon Powershot SD1100 IS. Just a small digital camera. I will have a better picture by tomorrow with better light.
  3. B

Engine painting service

I am sorry for the horrible image quality. My camera is kinda a piece of junk and I am going to be getting a nicer one in the future, but until then, these are the best close-up photos I can take with every imaginable setting adjusted on my camera. I always do the best I can do with my models...
  4. B

Engine painting service

thank you for showing me what I did wrong. I did notice those mistakes (not making excuses or anything) but the guy gave me those decals and I think he printed them off onto testors decal paper and I tried using solvaset but they didn't set like microscale decals. It was a former BN engine and...
  5. B

Weekly Photo Fun 10-15/10-21

Sp 4449
  6. B

Engine painting service

I'm just letting people know that I can airbrush for them, this is the only time, I promis
  7. B

Engine painting service

No, on YouTube
  8. B

Engine painting service

I just enjoy it, maybe after a few more people know about me and know that I do waulity work I'll raise the price. (i'm schul4 by the way)
  9. B

Engine painting service

thank you, this is the only time i'm gonna advertise just so people know that I do airbrush.
  10. B

Port of Tillamook Bay decals?

Cool, thanks, I'll still have to look up some more pictures of the end and stuff. Thanks
  11. B

Port of Tillamook Bay decals?

Just wondering if anyone knows if anyone make Port of Tillamook Bay Decals. I imagine someone does, but since POTB is a smaller railroad maybe not. I need the decals for a GP9 #101. If you have any info on this please let me know.
  12. B

Engine painting service

Ok, thanks. I hope you know that I am not purposely taking business away from you. I only plan on doing a few a month. I have one customer now and am contacting him frequently. Thank you for the advice
  13. B

Engine painting service

sooo, your pretty much saying you think i'm stupid and this must be some stupid idea I came up with overnight. I'm extremely responsible and if they don't want me to paint it, "because i'm too young" then they won't send it to me.
  14. B

Engine painting service

no i am not but i don't think that matters as long as its quality work
  15. B

Engine painting service

yeah, I would say thats pretty good if hes detailing it for you
  16. B

Engine painting service

ok, thanks for the info. I think that $40 will be the set rate no matter about the stripes or whatever. Decals and paint I totaled to be an average of $15, and then like you said, the shipping. I can charge more, but I don't want to because I enjoy it too much, so I feel like I'm getting alot...
  17. B

Engine painting service

would $40 be reasonable just for the painting part?
  18. B

Engine painting service

what would you consider fair?
  19. B

Engine painting service

good, bad, ok??
  20. B

Engine painting service

OK, thanks. I am not going to be very expensive, Of course it depends on the model and then of course I would charge people for the decals and paint, but how much do they charge?

Back