Search results

1. lginc

A little help with passenger cars, please

grande man, on my passenger cars i use the IHC interiors(modify them if i have to), the IHC diaphragms(yes they are cheap, but look REAL NICE), and for the interior lights, i use the Kato N scale interior lights. by using the N scale lights i find it easier to hide them, and i think the lighting...
  2. lginc

HO layout pics

OH NO!, Johnny, sure i like CNW and model it but, i like my E6 JUST FINE in harbor mist grey and armor yellow, thank you!:p;):D Andy, i havent seen an E6 in that paint scheme, i would love to see it. if you got pics of it, post em!:D the E2 is my favorite of the E units, but no one makes them:(...
  3. lginc

HO layout pics

NO problem Ken.:D i like that B&O paint scheme. i was looking through a couple of my pics folders, but that was the only example i could find. Ken, i have a PK2 E6, its one of my(many)favorite engines.;) the mars light on it is just slap AWESOME! thanks:), -Dean
  4. lginc

Weekend Photo Fun! 1-6-06

dthurman, get dusting that camera off, i would love to see some pics!;):D grande man, LGM's engine looks GREAT! OH,BTW, is that the same Jimmy that has an older brother, Jake(the guy covered by the girl)that lives down in Florida? or was that just a rumor? if it is, cripes, i heard that whole...
  5. lginc

THe latest addition to the M.E.S.S.

Fergie, i think that is just too COOL!:D GREAT JOB! downside is, now i want to do that, but my want to list is already so darn looong.:p:D thanks!, -Dean
  6. lginc

HO layout pics

THANKS Johnny!...but cripes..:o:DLOL!. i thought you had probably felt about the same as far as trains went;). true, i ONLY model UP, CNW and the Milwaukee road, and i can safely say they are the ONLY roads i will EVER model. HOWEVER, like i said above, there is REALLY neat things/stuff in EVERY...
  7. lginc

HO layout pics

Ken, as you know, i wrote the post your response was to in fun. though its true about my liking UP, i tried to be humorous about it:D, and had fun writing it! seriously though, i am glad you feel this way. i for one hate NO roads. i ONLY model the three thats in my signature because they are my...
  8. lginc

HO layout pics

Johnny, THANK YOU!, for the nice comments:D. Ken, "suffered this fate", meaning wearing UP colors?...THATS IT, THATS IT!..:pLOL!!:D..its time I made a confession, sure i REALLY like AND model CNW and Milwaukee road, HOWEVER, of the 3 roads I model,...UNION PACIFIC is -BAR NONE- MY...
  9. lginc

HO layout pics

dthurman, THANK YOU, for the kind words:). Andy, thanks:D, i don't have another Bachmann H16-44:p, however, the H12-44 Cary shell/engine i mentioned that i wanted to finish up this month i am doing as Milwaukee road engine #718. although its in UP colors, so you might not like it, i wouldn't...
  10. lginc

Iron Belt layout - track laid (plan w/photos)

Ken, i read the post with the new pics this morning. sadly, for some odd reason i couldn't get the pics up. when i read you had to use the dremel tool to take off part of the bridge, i cringed. seeing the pics now, looks like that did the trick quite well. if i wouldn't have seen the first pic...
  11. lginc

HO layout pics

CRIPES!:eek::mad:....i did it again....well...THIS is post 3.5, so i can post the rest of the pics that go with the post i wrote above.:o happy new year ALL!:D thanks:), -Dean
  12. lginc

HO layout pics

last post for tonight, 3/3. i bring in the new year withs pics of the progress being made on the rebuild of the DC N layout, turning the top half of it into DCC HO!:eek::D one kinda sad note:(, the two pics of the engine yard in N was never finished, and now never will be. that area is going to...
  13. lginc

HO layout pics

CRIPES!:eek: i didn't realize i couldn't put all the pics i wanted to in the last post:o. here is part 2, of post 2.;) :p :D (still gotta get small black numbers for the #boards)
  14. lginc

HO layout pics

OK, post 2/3. there are 3 engines i was doing toward the end of the year, sadly i only finished two of em. the third, a Cary H12-44, i hope to be finishing this month;). honestly, as busy as i have been lately, i was lucky to finish two out of the three;). below are the Bachmann H16-44 i...
  15. lginc

HO layout pics

OK, i am leaving last year, and going to go into this year with 3 posts. this being 1 of 3 closes the DCC HO switching layout with 3 shots to give you the overall of it. in all my other pics of the switching layout i only showed closeups, so i thought i would end it with overalls.:) the next...
  16. lginc

My Matuna baggage car

Josh, do you like CB&Q? you could letter it for that, and still leave it silver;). just a thought so you could have a road on it.:) -Dean
  17. lginc

Happy New Year and Thank You

hminky, happy new year to you!:D i have always ADMIRED your work, and have found your tips/techniques VERY helpful.;) THANK YOU, for posting your work and tips.:) -Dean
  18. lginc

The Start of My Model RR

LOL!, i know Andy, i know, and agree. just didnt have the heart to mention the track to close to the edges, i think he's got the point by now.;):D -Dean
  19. lginc

The Start of My Model RR

AmtrakFan, looks like your off to a GREAT start!;):D cant wait to see more progress pics.:D -Dean
  20. lginc

My Matuna baggage car

for $11, NICE!:D may i ask what road you will turn it into? -Dean

Back