Search results

1. T

The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

Good Morning All: You're right Rex - just put those decoders in anything because they sound so good. I'm getting a 2-6-2 and a 2-8-2 ready to paint and put them in there. Fergie: I just got an e-mail from Loys and our order will ship as soon as I send them a money order, I've just got to...
  2. T

Good Morning All: I had some time this morning so I thought I'd drop in and say Hi. This forum is a lot easier to keep up with then the other one as it doesn't move as fast and a lot of the other guys are here. I just got one of my 2-10-2's painted and decodered so it quells my desire to...
  3. T

Good Morning All: Well Rex, I just received my invoice from Loy's Toys and my Tsuanimis are in so the check is in the mail to get them. I've got a PFM ATSF 2-10-2 that I'm painting and the decoders are comming at the right time. I may have it ready to go when the decoders get here, but I...
  4. T

Good Moring All: I thought I'd stick my head in and see what's going on. I see alot of fimilier faces. Rex MADE me order a Tsuannnie (SP) (with a name like that it better sound good). Loy's toys has a new, to me, speaker out that is 2.76" long, 1.19" wide, 0.875" deep, with a 3 watt...
  5. T

sound question

Since Ken is giving a plug for Tony's let me plug Loy's Toys. http://www.loystoys.com/ He and Frank have been able to answer any of my questions. If you want all of your sound questions answered call Soundtraxx and talk to Allen. http://www.soundtraxx.com/ Have a blessed day Bob
  6. T

problem with super empire bulder

The empire builder uses a DB150 as a command station. The wireing diagram shows you that in the program mode it uses the layout as a program track. The only way to stop that is to put a DPDT switch in the circut and leave the wire to the program track hooked up. As long as he only has one loco...

Back