Search results

1. S

BN F-Units

Here are a set of Stewart F-Units I finished custom detailing and weathering about amonth ago. Enjoy!
  2. S

More Custom Flats

Heres one that may go up on eBay soon. I like it, and might keep it. I let alot of good ones go that I should have kept! :eek:
  3. S

CP Rail Flat Car

Heres one of my flat cars. Its an Intermountain Flat, custom weathered by airbrush and by hand. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZspeent
  4. S

My Christmas Vacation Dec 15-Jan1

Over the next 2-3 weeks, I plan to engage in alot of model railroad fun. I am going to document my activities in this thread, and I hope you all enjoy it. I encourage you to join in. I will be trying to make as much progress as possible on the BN Allen Sub during my days off and will show...
  5. S

BN Allen Sub Update March 06

Hello again fellow modelers and browsers. Just wanted to give an update on the BN Allen Sub. Since my last update (introduction) last November I have been pretty busy. There have been 3 Ops sessions, the latest using car cards and waybills. All towns and other action areas are mostly...
  6. S

Greetings to all.

I have been lingering around these forums for a little while and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Brent. I am working on an approx 12' x 25' layout in a hobby room I built in my shop. It is a freelance/fictional subdivision of the Burlington Northern in Western Washington...

Back