Search results

1. S

Jim Pendley's Feather River of the WP - Open House Photos

Thank You Robert,thank you for posting those great pictures. Wonderful Layout Jim, can't wait to see it again! Robert, as always- outstanding photography.
  2. S

Looking for earlier coalporters & bathtubs.

Bethgons Here you go. Walthers Bethgon Coalporters 6-Pack BN Set #2. Already upgraded with metal wheels, KD5 Couplers, Added weight, and each car has a custom removable coal load made with real coal.
  3. S

Comment by 'speent' in media 'BN on the Feather River'

Thank you very much...
  4. BN on the Feather River

BN on the Feather River

Layout: Jim Pendley's Western Pacific (see the cover of GMR 2009) BN Models: Yours Truly...Brent Strong aka speent Photography: Robert Scott
  5. BN on the Feather River

BN on the Feather River

Layout: Jim Pendley's Western Pacific (see the cover of GMR 2009) BN Models: Yours Truly...Brent Strong aka speent Photography: Robert Scott
  6. BN on the Feather River

BN on the Feather River

7. BN on the Feather River

BN on the Feather River

8. BN on the Feather River

BN on the Feather River

9. S

BN F-Units

Here are a set of Stewart F-Units I finished custom detailing and weathering about amonth ago. Enjoy!
  10. Job 102- First Trick

Job 102- First Trick

Job 102, the East Allen Local Switches the loading dock at Hunter Bottling.
  11. S

SP Portland Division Construction Update

Robert, I can't wait to come to the first ops session! Let me know when the next layout work party is.
  12. S

what is your favorite engine

For me, its the SD40-2.
  13. S

Athearn Engines New to the forum

Well thank you very much. Thats at the Washington State History Museum. We were allowed to bring our own trains during trainfest 06.
  14. S

The First of Many

Cool Shaun. Is that one of the new Walthers Crossing signals? How do you like it?
  15. S

Athearn Engines New to the forum

I have a variety of brands. For awhile I was afraid of the BB Athearns, they seemed old and junky compared to my Atlas and Katos. Then I started fooling around with them and found it to be quite fun upgrading them- details, wheels, gears, dcc, lighting effects. I have a SD40-2 BN #8003 that I...
  16. S

WEEKEND photo fun, 15 - 17th June 07

Heres another project this weekend. New cantilever signal before paint and LEDs.
  17. S

WEEKEND photo fun, 15 - 17th June 07

Started in on some backdrop painting. After putting it off for 2+ years afraid that I couldn't do it, I just started painting. Tomorrow I will cover these mountains with a "haze" before painting the foreground mountains. URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
  18. S

What line and era, and why?

Burlington Northern- anywhere from 1970 to 1996. I like the Cascade Green paint scheme that I saw working in Seattle and W. Washington as a kid. I like Rotary beacons as well as ditch lights. My RR is a fictional subdivision of the BN set in the Pacific NW. Lots of variety of customers-...
  19. S

Anyone running this loco ?

How much is the seller asking for it?
  20. S

More Custom Flats

Another Custom Flat- Long Gone, so sad...:(

Back