Search results

1. F

Wpf 3-22/6-28

It's not the same engine.....I guess nevertheless a cool picture. Taken in April 2012 in Scranton,PA
  2. F

Watsonville junction

Regard from Germany... The last shot before departing to NYC... A single SP "Kodachrome" -SD-45 leads a string of woodchip hoppers ....
  3. F

Wpf 4-20/4-26

A Santa Fe grain manifest crosses the SP tracks at Walnut junction....
  4. F

Watsonville junction

Sorry guys, Haven't been here in the forum for a long time..other modelrailroad activities ,a busy job and the family took a lot of time. David,thanks for your kindly comments! I love it when people come out with their german roots! As I mentioned in an earlier reply,those were impressive...
  5. F

Train songs

Don't forget: Johnny Cash with his "Hey porter"(...won't you tell me the time...) Or Alan Jackson -Freight train("my boiler will not boil and my stokker will not stoke..." Willie Nelson's version of "City of New Orleans"
  6. F

Moscow,ID.....

Hi, I'm searching for prototype pictures,trackplans or other documents (50/60's) from Moscow,ID. UP/GN/NP.... Is there anybody here in the forum who's living in Moscow,Idaho or has lived there..or anybody out of the surounding area? Or does someone know a person or a maybe special...
  7. F

Wpf 3-16/3-22

Hi, At the first weekend of march,our team"Rivet counting is fun" introduced our L-shaped,15'x12' modular layout "city limits" at "OntraXX 2012",the european master modelrailroad exhibition. To be invited to this event means"you made it...". 30 exxelent layouts with many several topics...
  8. F

Omg .....

:eek::eek::eek:Discovered on you tube....:eek::eek: I've never seen anything like this before... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Nq632eV6I
  9. F

Watsonville junction

@ ClinchValley and Soo: Gentleman,thanks for your kindly comments..... I didn' make really new progress on my layout but for a foto shooting with a german magazine I finaly did several projects that I had on my to-do list.So I added ez-wire to the poles and at the Riverside part I've...
  10. F

Paint sheme/colour of a Rock Island RS 3 on b/w photo?

Hi, Does anyone know witch colour this Rock Island RS 3 had? It's dated from 1958... http://rr-fallenflags.org/ri/ri0497dsa.jpg Frank
  11. F

3rd US Convention in Rodgau/Germany

Part 3 "West coast switching" A small but excellent switching layout,built by Alexander Lösch. "New ponca yard" This layout is owned by the American RailRoad Association Ghent (Belgium). This freelance layout should represent South side Chicago.The focus...
  12. F

PART 2 Pocahontas mine Located in the Appalachians,this layout has it's special flair because of the perfect backdrop and the coal mine structures...The guys from the SMR club(StuttgartModelRailroaders) are working the mine with real coal loading action. [/url...
  13. F

3rd US-Convention in Rodgau/Germany The 3rd German US-Convention was held last weekend in Rodgau/Germany(near to Frankfurt) and about 20 selected layouts in several gauges filled the show with their flair and atmosphere .You can almost say the event was a small europeen event because the...
  14. F

Clinch Valley RR

Hi Larry, Love those multi deck layouts...... :cool::cool:GREAT! AMAZING!:cool::cool::cool: Wish I could come over and operate a lot of trains....:rolleyes: Keep the pics coming....
  15. F

Watsonville junction

Syl,I think my french is so bad as your german..... ...and by the way,how did you translate in German?:eek: If I understand you correctly you want pictures of my former german prototyped layout that I've introduced in a german modelrailroad forum a few years ago? If I yes,here is a...
  16. F

Watsonville junction

Thanks to Rico,blue92rs,ho/ttothemoss,MLW.... I love to hear your positive feedback,that's the best motivation to keep on working.... That's a good question,Syl....I never measured the radius of my tracks:rolleyes:.....I guess the radius of the mushroom/penninsula is ca 27''...that sounds...
  17. F

Wpf 7-29/8-04

Working the Salinas Valley.....
  18. F

Wpf 7-29/8-04

Latest unit in my rooster and my first in the legendary "kodachrome" paint sheme... SP SD 45-2T #9301(AthearnRTR)
  19. F

Another project.....Patched ex-Milwaukee MP15

For my upcoming project on my layout,the Salinas layout part .....I used to create a new road... (Look here for the updated layout plan on thread #70 and following pictures >>>http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18618&page=7) I'll call it the PSVSC...Pajero and...
  20. F

SP woodchip gondolas...

Finally I finished my woodchip gondola-project: Basic cars were two older EC Shops Union Pacific 60' gondolas (not very detailed but cheap...) Painting and wheatering: airbrush Decals:microscale load: foam board,shaped with a hobby knife.Saw flour glued on it with white glue The...

Back