Search results

1. P

My turntable

Hello I want to share a project I have under development and can serve as a guide to more than one subject. This is the construction and / or adaptation of a turntable in HO scale. If you have doubts or measures things, just ask me. http://pabloss71railfan.jimdo.com/taller/tornamesa/...
  2. P

Digitrax DH163ao problems

Hello Cjcrescent, the original bulbs were burned to put the decoder, then replace them with LED, these worked very well, but were too hidden, until you buy these bulbs wheat grain of 1.5 mm, and step described above. Will be difficult to send back to Digitrax from Chile .. Thanks...
  3. P

Digitrax DH163ao problems

Hello I have a Digitrax DH163ao in an Athearn locomotive. change the LED lamps that had for 3 volt grain of wheat. happens that the lamps not lit and when I put the led, they were turned on for ever. I reset the cable box and nothing remains the same. Another thing, when installing the...
  4. My layout

My layout

My layout
  5. My layout

My layout

My layout
  6. My layout

My layout

Diesel maintenance yard
  7. My layout

My layout

Diesel maintenance yard
  8. My layout

My layout

Intermodal yard
  9. P

Upgrade of my layout

Hi, here i give you some views of my layout... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTwkO7pnSWU Grettings
  10. P

Activate a remote switch machine and show their position with a LED indicator

Friends I have the following dilemma, to activate a remote switch machine from my control panel and display with an LED position. According to the atlas switch the coil is energized only by pressing the button, then lost power, with an LED indicator which would stay off. According to some...
  11. P

My yard

Friends, Here I give you advances like this resulting in the courtyard as the final shot ... The track are ready, now I'm working on what will be the diesel maintenance yard ... hope you like ... Regards
  12. P

About electric locomotive

Friends Someone who knows about electric locomotives models exist in USA? ... From the 90s onwards. Ask for material, since I have not found much searching. Greetings.
  13. P

My yard

Hello friends, After analyzing the design and try to make it as functional as possible, reach the following results ... I deleted the TT and roundhouse gaining more space, intended for the parking and maintenance of diesel locomotives and a link back to the intermodal yard and yard general...
  14. P

My yard

Friends, thank you very much for your comments and also for the link, are very good. I had not taken into account that little great detail to block the main line with some training. I was making some improvements and get the following result: Are saying? Excuse my English is not...
  15. P

My yard

Excuse me, is HO scale, I've painted the general plan of the first level is better understood. I do not understand when they refer to block the main line or 'switching lead. " The tracks on the left correspond to a small intermodal yard, the length of these is more than 3.28 feet, so a...
  16. P

My yard

Hi, i present my layout,is in full swing. First from left to right we have a small intermodal yard,then we have a yard center classification. Following thistwo accesses to the diesel maintenance yard ending with a turntable. In one of these accesses can be seen diverting doubleslip, which...

Back