Search results

1. L&N Castle

Running Bear's October 2023 Coffee Shop

Evening Tom. William in Alabama here. I went out on E-bay,and I believe I have located a model of that very locomotive up for sale. In fact I found at least three HO locomotives of that Roadname. Just type in ScaleTrains ET44AC Canadian National,and you should see them. Hope this helps. William...
  2. L&N Castle

Running Bear's July 2023 Coffee Shop

Wishing you a speedy recovery Willie. Being in any Hospital,is no fun period. When you get,home,Don't rush your recovery,just take it easy,and play Trains. William.
  3. L&N Castle

Junker restorations/rehabs

That NYSW 4008 Dash 8,look AWESOME dude. The paint job,really good. Me like.William.
  4. L&N Castle

Kato GP7, Which Decoder ?

Hello Smudge. William here. If you are interested, Digitrax makes a decoder for Kato engines. It is their DH165KO. It is a 1.25amp Mobile decoder,and retails around $30USD. now if you want to try and put sound in your loco,it can be done. At www.TCSDCC.com,in their WOW Sound decoder install...
  5. L&N Castle

Running Bear's May 2023 Coffee Shop.

Thank you. I indeed do have a rough patch ahead of me. Thank you so much for your thoughts. Y'all keep them running. William,
  6. L&N Castle

Running Bear's May 2023 Coffee Shop.

Hello and greetings to all . Sorry to have been away for quite a spell,but I have been busy. Guys it is with heavy heart that I have sad news. Yesterday (Saturday) my Mother of 85 years passed away at the nursing home where resided for the last five years. From what I guess,she must have had a...
  7. L&N Castle

Installing diorama in existing layout

Looking good D&J,looking real good. I guess that you will be putting in sand towers,fuel racks,etc as needed? William.
  8. L&N Castle

Santa Fe Sunday

Almost forgot, really awesome photos. These Santa Fe pics look grand. William.
  9. L&N Castle

Santa Fe Sunday

Evening all. I have a great photo of one of my Atlas 8-40BWs in Santa Fe Red&Silver,on my phone.but can't figure out how to transfer it to my computer. So to all here ,this is what I have for Santa Fe, Two 8-40BW's #542& #528, Two GP 60M's #152,113,and one GP 60B. All have sound,and look...
  10. L&N Castle

Running Bear's February 2022 Coffee Shop

Before I hit the bed, just wanted to say,I'm still around,and like a piece of toast, I'll pop up every now and then, Goodnight all. William.
  11. L&N Castle

Running Bear's February 2022 Coffee Shop

Gotta love those ScaleTrains SD 40-3's. I happen to have #4042,and I totally love it. I'll try to post a photo soon. William.
  12. L&N Castle

Running Bear’s July 2021 Coffee Shop

Evening all. Hope everyone is doing well. William.
  13. L&N Castle

Hello Tom. Yes I have a least 4 of the HO scale Bluford shops cabooses. They fairly accurate. William. Also to answer your question,they are rather well built.
  14. L&N Castle

Athearn Genesis rolling stock more expensive than everyone else now?

Sir Robbins, I can top that. A pair of the new Athearn Genesis GP-18's . Paid roughly $520.00 for the pair I have. Totally love em. William (L&N Castle).
  15. L&N Castle

Athearn Blue Box Switchers

Hello to all in the coffee shop. How are you? William
  16. L&N Castle

Dakota,your project is looking good. Glad to see it coming together so well. Loooking good Dude. :) William.
  17. L&N Castle

Hey Steve. If you can find an Athearn Blue box SW-7,complete with motor,that might be one option. As it is,the shell you have, I'm sorry to say will not fit on that frame. To clarify, it seems you are trying to put an Athearn SW-7 shell,on a R-T_R SW 1500, frame, sorry my friend,it will not...
  18. L&N Castle

Hey Guys. I wondering if you can help me with something. Have any of you here tried to get anything from Smokey Valley Train products? I used to have them bookmarked,but when I clicked on my bookmark for them, I got a message saying that my computer can't find their server . I wonder if they...
  19. L&N Castle

Modesto & Empire Traction

I wonder what became of the seventy tonners? I guess they have scrapped. :(

Back