Search results

1. GaryMc

Bashing a 4-6-0 Mantua

I guess you mean by funnel is the smoke stack and it is a Cal-Scale casted part, it is not correct as being to short but looks good enough to me.
  2. GaryMc

Boom goes the water truck

As they say, you can't fix stupid :D
  3. GaryMc

Oil tanks

Nice job, what did you use for the tanks.
  4. GaryMc

My latest scratch builds

Thanks guys for the comments :) It will be sometime before they get placed on my layout..still in planning stage and the room is full of stuff, so for now I just build structures and rolling stock.
  5. GaryMc

My latest scratch builds

Spent the last 3 weeks scratch building this, casted the walls from plaster and carved, used some craft paint for the color and washed with A/I. The wood walls I scribed all the lines and used black and brown A/I wash for color. The small doors and windows are by Grandt Line and not sure on the...
  6. GaryMc

My latest scratch builds

And a few more
  7. GaryMc

My latest scratch builds

Been busy having fun building some structures for the town of grimy gulch. All the buildings are scratch built using various windows and doors and detail parts from grandt line and campbell scale models. I copied different ideas from several pictures of many buildings for the results.
  8. GaryMc

Weakly Foto Phun 2/3 - 2/10

Some of my latest ho scale buildings, all scratch built
  9. scratch built buildings

scratch built buildings

some of my latest scratch built buildings
  10. GaryMc

Layout Road Names, etc.

Just finished this little scratch build and used a character from Tumbleweeds cartoon strip for the name and catch phrase.
  11. GaryMc

horizontal corrugated siding

The only buildings that I could think of would be quonset huts. http://www.flickr.com/photos/runningfool115/992047280/
  12. GaryMc

3rd Annual "How Many" contest

I guess 385, Thanks Jerome for another great contest :)
  13. GaryMc

Larry's Model RR Empire

Nice video Larry I enjoyed the ride along :)
  14. GaryMc

Western scratch build

Thanks guys for the comments :) Larry I find that hard to believe with that awesome layout of yours.
  15. GaryMc

Western scratch build

Had a bunch of left over stuff from other projects and decided to put it to use. Found a article from 1985 NGSLG with drawings that was perfect and this build is similar in shape and size
  16. GaryMc

Keystone Loco Bandsaw Mill

Finished up the jack slip and all the wall pieces with most of the roof and roofing tin to finish. Hope to done by the end of the year if shopping for the holidays doesn't take up to much time.
  17. sawmill

sawmill

keystone bandsaw mill
  18. sawmill

sawmill

keystone bandsaw mill
  19. sawmill

sawmill

keystone bandsaw mill
  20. sawmill

sawmill

keystone bandsaw mill