Search results

1. enjineerbill

Winterquarters/Car Shops for circus and showtrains

They are nice elephants, I have dozens....
  2. enjineerbill

Nice job on covering all the Walther's releases Joe. Here is my take on the storage van, 2nd from right #15.
  3. enjineerbill

The canvas is tissue paper and tin foil top.
  4. enjineerbill

I have 9 of these specialty built 'fantasy' wagons. Never any prototype, just used small figurines mounted on wagon bodies built for them.
  5. enjineerbill

This was one of the first generator wagons I kitbashed.
  6. enjineerbill

RBBB dining dept. wagon.
  7. enjineerbill

RBBB red ticket wagon.
  8. enjineerbill

They are scratchbuilt giraffe wagons. I don't have any good photos of them. I need to redo the decals on all four as I don't like the way they lay. Here is a somewhat better picture of one on the train.
  9. enjineerbill

I normally don't post shots of my models from above as it doesn't lend a hand to the pictures looking real. But here is one of many, giving the idea of what the diorama looks like. Middle left is the cat barn surrounded by cage wagons. The foreground shows wagons drawn up in lots waiting to be...
  10. enjineerbill

These wagons you built turned out real nice, great job.
  11. enjineerbill

I bought them.
  12. enjineerbill

Hey Joe, came across this old shot of drilling out the grab irons on the Walther's cars. Also shows how I cut out the vent windows to insert screen grills for a better look.
  13. enjineerbill

The Ringling boys (with the exemption of John)called Baraboo their home. They spent a lot of time and money in this town and it was also a convenience for them what with the Chicago and North Western RY having their division HQ's here. Land was acquired and they wintered here until moving to...
  14. enjineerbill

Animal dept #122 rides a Trapino flat, HO scale.
  15. enjineerbill

Every little detail you can add ups the game of your model. This scene needs a bar across the doorway and the horse needs to be trimmed and re painted. You find these things out when taking macro pictures that expose all....lol
  16. enjineerbill

I also carve my own rockwork from extruded styrofoam. Here is a good view of what I can achieve with a couple of knives and some acrylic paints.
  17. enjineerbill

Pooch, made in Italy produced these cheap P.T. Barnum Advertising Cars years ago, and being that I had 3 of them I decided to make a 3 car set with numbered cars and different colored roofs. Perhaps you have one of these in your collection??
  18. enjineerbill

HO scale. A lonely wardrobe wagons sits down by the yards.
  19. enjineerbill

After confering with the rr crew, a circus worker gets back in the Mack to carry on with switching the yards. The Mack truck is a Jordan Models kit.

Back