Search results

1. Rybcon

Coffee Shop XXXIII 06/21/12

Finally have to ask. Is Larry on vacation? No thought for the day for several days.
  2. Rybcon

SoCal wants to be the midwest! Yesterday it was in the 90s most of the day and then we got rain for most of the evening. Reminded me of my days in Chicago.
  3. Rybcon

Is everything okay with Larry? No Thought Of The Day?
  4. Rybcon

Condolences Rex. Your family will be in my thoughts.
  5. Rybcon

Happy Independence Day!! Today's menu - - Smoked Tri-Tip using a mesquite rub and mesquite wood. - Grilled Chicken with a homemade Carolina BBQ Sauce - Barbecue Ribs with a Hickory Smoke Sauce - Fruit Salad with a pineapple dressing - Mesa Grill Potato Salad - Fridge keg of...
  6. Rybcon

Turning the trains on and having a beer don't have to be in that order.
  7. Rybcon

I was going to tell you about my paper cut, but it just doesn't seem too important now. 82 and sunny in SoCal. We're supposed to be between 80 and 88 the next several days.
  8. Rybcon

Just don't get the two mixed up.
  9. Rybcon

Coffee XXXII Apr. 14th

A shout out to Sir Paul McCartney. Happy 70th birthday!! Thanks for the lifetime of music.
  10. Rybcon

Structural Shapes from China

Channel flanges are generally shorter than the channel width unless it's ship channel.
  11. Rybcon

Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

"Jim, remember the good old days when you didn't have to pick up after your locomotive when you took it for a walk?"
  12. Rybcon

Coffee XXXII Apr. 14th

Best of luck to you Barry.
  13. Rybcon

whats your main industry

Helluva a job! Looks GREAT!
  14. Rybcon

Disaster on my layout

In California we call it earthquake.
  15. Rybcon

Coffee XXXII Apr. 14th

Thanks for the reminder Jeff. My laundry is piling up as well. "Wife! Get to work!!" Okay I'm done.
  16. Rybcon

Coffee XXXII Apr. 14th

Good morning from SoCal. Barry - enjoyed the dogs. We've owned an Australian Shepherd since we bought our first house back in 86'. We're on our 3rd.
  17. Rybcon

Cat problem

I'm not a cat person at all so any of my suggestions probably would be unacceptable.
  18. Rybcon

Coffee XXXII Apr. 14th

Warm and sunny in SoCal. Maybe it's my age, but I refuse to bundle for the very reason if one goes they all go. TV - DirecTV Internet - Charter Phone - Verizon
  19. Rybcon

Where do you guys get your "stuff?"

MGWSY - That looks like a Soapstone countertop.
  20. Rybcon

Metal Roofs

Post the picture here so we all can see it.

Back