Search results

1. okanaganrailfan

Athearn Genesis MP15AC light board removal

I recently purchased an Athearn Genesis MP15AC and right now I'm trying to install a decoder. Only problem I've run to, is that the light board doesn't want to move. Is there some special way I'm suppose to remove it? Usually they come off pretty easy. Thank you.
  2. okanaganrailfan

Athearn GP38-2 and GP40X Reviews Needed

Haven't posted in a while, and I looking to change that, but I need some help. I'm looking for reviews on Athearn's GP38-2 and GP40X as I'm looking to buy one of each soon in CP colors. How noisy are they? Do they pull well? Stuff like that. Thanks :D
  3. okanaganrailfan

Needed - Kato CP AC4400 Handrail Set

I am in need of the handrail set included with a HO Kato CP AC4400CW, part number 952115. Kato is sold out and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. So if you have an extra set or you know where I can get one it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)
  4. okanaganrailfan

Adding Ditch Lights

I'm planning to add ditch lights to my P2K SD60's and I have someone thats going to do it for me, but I need to know where I can find the housing for them. What I can tell from pictures is that the ditchlights are above the pilot and not below. Thanks in Advance! :D
  5. okanaganrailfan

Cp Ac4400cw

Is it possible to take Athearns steerable trucks on there CP AC4400's, and put them on a Kato CP AC4400? Thanks in Advance!
  6. okanaganrailfan

TrueLine Trains

So, what do you think about TrueLine Trains? Because I just reserved 12 CP Boxcars from them and I just wanted to know other peoples opinions. Thanks in advance
  7. okanaganrailfan

Proto 2000 SD60

Has anyone had any experience installing sound decoders in Proto 2000 SD60's, or do you have any good resources where I can get some help doing this? I've recently purchased the 2 DEMO SD60's, 1 & 4, and I would love to install sound in them.
  8. okanaganrailfan

Tower 55 Products

I've been considering reserving a Canadian Pacific ES44AC from Tower 55, and I'm wondering if there any good. Do they run well/have the same pulling power as Atlas or Kato? They probably they have the same as there Brass counterparts, but I want to be sure these things are worth $300 US:eek: ...
  9. okanaganrailfan

Question about SD60 Demo Horn

Which Horn (Leslie S5, Leslie S3, Nathan K5, Nathan M3 or the Nathan P3) does the EMD SD60 Demo Use? I need to know because I will be buying a Sound Decoder for one of my Proto 2000 SD60's. Thanks
  10. okanaganrailfan

CP Kato AC4400CW's

i've decided to purchase a CP Kato AC4400CW and renumber it. but the number i want to renumber it to has different side frames on the trucks ( http://www.cprroster.com/CP%209611.htm ). i need to know if you can get different side frames for the trucks. Thanks
  11. okanaganrailfan

I Need A Opinion

I would like everyones opinion on a HO Scale Bachmann DCC-Equipped GP40. I need to know if its a smooth runner, if it makes alot of noise, and if it has good pulling power. Thanks David

Back