Search results

1. L

MONTHLY Photo fun! June 2016

Down Town This is only city scene I have I think. I will have to look around some more.
  2. L

Reminds me of my teenage years
  3. L

Layout Tour of the SLCR

very impressive. I would say it took a good 10 or 15 minutes to get that look.
  4. L

I still don't when or where.
  5. L

No promises but when for coffee shop? Oh yeah I don't drink coffee.
  6. L

Yes I haven't been there for a while either. Just lost interest I guess, not much modeling lately.
  7. L

I haven't been here for a long,long time. Just looking around and thought I would join in if that's OK.
  8. L

Chesapeake and Ohio

Thanks, it is a work in progress. Started in 1995 or 6 still under construction.
  9. L

Lets do it again Favorite photo

So who has been drinking? truck driver, engineer, photographer or all three?
  10. L

Something just doesn't look right here.
  11. L

She must want a lot for Christmas! Ken you must have missed the important part.;)
  12. L

I will start this off with :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I had to post two photos, they are the same thing just different angles:D
  13. L

You have to be the photographer. That is the rules.
  14. L

December, better late than never.

If you are trying to drop a hint I got it. Lets do it again. I will start a new thread
  15. L

Help !!!!

I think I found it. I tracked it down to a feeder wire, cut it and the tester went quiet. Now to go back an redo some wiring. Wish me luck
  16. L

Help !!!!

All locomotives are off of the troubled track. I am getting closer to finding it . I have a double track main. I have eliminated All yards and secondary tracks. It appears the problem is in the main.
  17. L

Help !!!!

My layout is one big block. I can't even half it. I guess I will have to start cutting rails I am not sure that would work as I have added jumpers over the years.
  18. L

Help !!!!

I have a short somewhere and can't find it. I was running trains Saturday evening. All was well. Sunday afternoon I went to run again and I have a short and can't find it. Is there a way to zero in on a short?
  19. L

WPF 7/04 to 07/11

Back