Search results

1. kennyrach

garage with county store

Today I started to build garage with county store into it along with a small shed that will go on left side og garage It look like the model power Billy body shop .First I draw the plan out then I make cardstock building of it .them I use to build the model .so far I got the front wall build...
  2. kennyrach

Builders in Scale Pitkin City Hall Kit.

Builders In Scale Pitkin City Hall Kit Hi all long time i been away but back now .I started to build the Builders In Scale Pitkin City Hall Kit #10 ,It a nice kits .Today I install the roof on the Builders in Scale Pitkin City Hall Kit. It taken me long to fine 5 sheet of evergreen hill designs...
  3. kennyrach

how to cut model trains corrugated metal sheet

Here a video i post on YouTube on how to cut model trains corrugated metal sheet (PS) please note after around 150-200 cut the ply will be cut up .so i made base out cutting map with wood around it .This way it last forever or long time Cutting Mats are cutting mats, self-healing
  4. kennyrach

Making a Rusted corrugated roll up door

Hi all here a project i did last week .i was making some 14 Rusted corrugated roll up door that look super .Here how i did it .Hope you all like them .this in build in N scale also ho scale and other just change wood size
  5. kennyrach

Ho i weather my wood

I weather the wood model with India ink and alcohol and i make my own alcohol ink with Rite power dye and 91% alcohol for blue, green, red, yellow. Slate gray. If you want a fade color then use light black alcohol ink at 70% alcohol to 1tbs of black India ink to one pint alcohol. Then use light...
  6. kennyrach

scratch build old coal house lumber yard

Hi all. Today I bring my new project diorama it started out with a mainline & siding coal house kit which I cut up and modified with 3 more building scratch build in order to make the old coal house lumber yard (that what I am calling it) all wall are card stock and board by board. (Man it lots...
  7. kennyrach

Fox River Thru-Truss Bridge Wood

Hi all. Today i started a Midwest 3054 fox truss bridge ,this bridge id made same way black bear kit are .Got the jig build and stain all part and laying out to see how all go .
  8. kennyrach

how to cut model trains corrugated metal sheet

Here a video i post on YouTube on how to cut model trains corrugated metal sheet
  9. kennyrach

scratch building my O scale Toadsuck Canning Co

Hi all .Today i started scratch building my O scale Toadsuck Canning Co.I working from picture from internet .so here go the build.First i stain over 500 1/32 x 3/32 board one side outside color and other inside i stained weather gray .Next i draw out the wall and build the frame .Then start to...

Back