Search results

1. Sudasana

DIY Sectional Track with Integrated Roadbed?

Has anyone tried to create their own sectional track with integrated roadbed in the style of Kato's Unitrack or Bachmann's E-Z Track? I'm thinking of taking regular sectional track, adding a roadbed and base, and building a connector on either end that would hold the ends together securely and...
  2. Sudasana

Cardboard Baseboard?

I am planning a very small layout that can eventually be packed for several overseas moves. I need some solution that will allow the layout to be stable and strong, but still be able to come apart once or twice a year. My current strategy is to build a 2.5 x 5 foot layout in two sections (each...
  3. Sudasana

Getting Started with Hand Laid Track

Can anyone recommend a set of tools and materials to help me get started with hand laying track? I'm looking to start building a couple small dioramas in Japanese N scale (1:150) and would like to start practicing laying the track by hand. The track itself will be standard 9mm N scale track...
  4. Sudasana

What happened to Spookshow?

Does anyone know what happened to Spookshow, the man behind this site: http://www.visi.com/~spookshow/trainstuff.html ? I really enjoyed his blog posts on building his n-scale layouts, and his listing of locos and rollings stock is really invaluable. On his last project there haven't been any...

Back