Search results

1. csxmu

Tour the Bricktown Line

Hows it going every 1. I have recently added video footage of our club layout!! Check it out tell me what you think.... The site is in my signature. We have added a couple of stuctures also, so look at the new pics. Thanks and happy Railroading!!!!!:cool:
  2. csxmu

Final pics of CSX on my layout

If you dont know Im changing roadnames on my layout. I have sold most of my engines and rolling stock. No more CSX :( ! Here is a last look at my motive power, since I have pics of them!
  3. csxmu

Our new site

Im still working on it but give it a look. www.bricktownmodelrailroaders.com
  4. csxmu

A couple of pictures as promised!!!

These are some pics of our clubs layout. Alot of work went into it this summer! There is still SO MUCH to do!!!!!! It is PRR 1950's in Central PA, there is a dual /narrow gauge East Broad Top section also.
  5. csxmu

Man its been a long time!

Hey Im back ! man its been probably 6 months since I visited here. Just wanted to say HI , and let you know my club layout is ready for PICS ! You'll be hearing from me :) Josh
  6. csxmu

For all the CSX guys out there!

I was just surfin the web today looking at some live steam, and I bumped in to this !!!!!! What would the wife say if I came home from the LHS with this? It would probably be grounds for divorce.
  7. csxmu

New 5 DCC system!

On the "OTHER" site I was gulible enough to check it out, :o were you?
  8. csxmu

Making a track plan.

I have been modeling for about 5 years now , and I have yet to produce a track plan( computer generated ) other than sketches I have I would like to learn how ! I tried RTS 5.0 but wow!!:confused: :confused: :confused: it never does what I want it to *#!$&@ do!:mad: I have used programs like...
  9. csxmu

No Pictures for February ?

I have been holding back to see what great photos were submitted...... Im tired of waiting........ so I submitted my photo. Hopefully others will follow!!!
  10. csxmu

Superbowl Xl Champs!!!

PITTSBURGH STEELERS:cool: nuff said!!!! Some Steelers HO action.
  11. csxmu

Working in Delaware Pics

These are from last year:rolleyes: 2005 ! I just scanned them today. They were taken on the old B&O line in Wilmington, DE just west of the Transload yard . I caught a lot of old B&O and Chessie equipment.:cool: Also I included pics of my companys plow train. I posted pics on MR forum a while...
  12. csxmu

Backdrops????

Has anyone printed out their own backdrops. I have taken a lot of nice scenery pics and I would like to know if anyone has scaled them down?
  13. csxmu

SD70M Project !!

I picked up an undec Athearn Genisis SD70M on Ebay for $40.00 !!!! So I sent it to the shop. I dont have a road name yet, probably Norfolk Southern, still looking at prototypes???:confused: So far I've added flared radiators from a Railpower SD90MAC kit. I kept the genisis fans, 'cause...

Back