Search results

1. PlowGuy

WPF Nov. 14 - 20

Knocked this one out this week.... I think I may change the front blade to be more prototypical of this type of spreader.
  2. PlowGuy

BN 972673 Jordan Spreader.

Nice!!!, Thanks for the pics ron... Guess I need to start practicing on my brass work!!!
  3. PlowGuy

LOL, glad I could be of assistance. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!!! I searched for this post as I have started another spreader myself.... I have been building these with custom spreader side wing pistons to make it fully functional, however It still needed more as I hated how...
  4. PlowGuy

WPF Nov. 7 - 13

Here is what I finished up this weekend...
  5. PlowGuy

WPF Nov. 7 - 13

Outstanding Job Ray!!!! The efforts your putting into this build really show! True craftsmanship!!! No recent pics of whats on the bench now.... Maybe tomorrow, so heres an older one for now. This is a custom kitbashed tracked snowblower I made from peices of 3 other kits, Hope everyone has a...
  6. PlowGuy

WPF Oct 31 through Nov 6

What are you using for the rivits???
  7. PlowGuy

WPF Oct 31 through Nov 6

No one started the thread yet... so here we go!!!! Hope everyone got their fill of candy tonight!!! Cutting some trackside weeds and clearing drainage ditches Tucker Sno-Cat
  8. PlowGuy

WPF Oct. 16-22

Nice Job Curt.... What did you use for the front coupler???
  9. PlowGuy

Ron.... been over 2 years..... any updates???? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :p
  10. PlowGuy

WPF Oct. 16-22

Great pics everyone.... heres whats on my bench now... started off as an Athearn Blue Box Undecorated Trainmaster.... Pan Am or even Guilford for that matter never had one of these, but I always wanted one of these bahemoths!!!
  11. PlowGuy

WPF Oct. 16-22

On the first pass they would open up the side wing a bit to remove the snow between the pair of tracks onto the second set, so that on the return trip it would all get removed with the plow. Thank you all for the kind words!!!
  12. PlowGuy

WPF Oct. 16-22

Finished Product..........
  13. PlowGuy

WPF Oct. 16-22

I've never started this Thread before so here goes!!!! Hope this finds everyone ready for a good weekend!!!... Wishing I still lived in New England to take advantage of all the fall weekend train shows and meets!!! Speaking of fall and New England, Here is my latest project. Started as an old...
  14. PlowGuy

WPF October 1-- October 8

Yep.... lived there the first 18 years of my life.......
  15. PlowGuy

From snow to grass in 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. PlowGuy

Heres a few I took today.....
  17. PlowGuy

MEC Double Track Snowplow in the Desert.....

Thanks Ron. Hey, Did you ever finish that spreader you were building???
  18. PlowGuy

WPF Jan '02 to '09

Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
  19. PlowGuy

Thanks Matt! I appriciate it and love what I do! Merry christmas!!!
  20. PlowGuy

Thank you all!!!

Back