Search results

1. S

Help Finding picture

google maps white river junction and you'll see what bridge i am talking about
  2. S

Help Finding picture

actually after looking at the picture Dub i think that is of the white river bridge from teh road bridge next to it....and based on the way the currant is flowing aroudn the peirs too
  3. S

Help Finding picture

hmltonblue, that is in northampton ma, good find though great pic.....Dub, thanks for continuing to try, i have been looking for close to a week now and can only find pics of the bridge crossing the white river to the north of the station which was fine because i will need that as well, but i am...
  4. S

Help Finding picture

I have found pleanty of pictures of the station, what i am looking for is a picture of the bridge that crosses the CT river to the east of the station...The post card one is great but i dont know if its the ct river bridge or not
  5. S

Help Finding picture

I am in the process of making plans to model the White River Junction area of the Boston and Maine RR....i would like to include the bridge that crosses the CT river to the east but having trouble finding one if there is any to begin with. Also does anyone know of kits to build the White River...

Back