Search results

1. RailFanRick

MTH HO SD70m-2 CV and motor issues PLEASE HELPPP

Call address 55 then set CV 55 to 55, in other words use 55 three times in the whole process, that should work. :)
  2. RailFanRick

MTH HO Scale SD70ace & SD70M-2 Release Date?

Thanks a bunch for this article UP2CSX, definitely convinced me to wait on Athearns models now. I have way to many Loco's by other manufacturers that i love and not about to put down my NCE DCC system for a few loco's and run out and buy an MTH DCS system. Unreal that they want to market there...
  3. RailFanRick

Distance between tracks

I use 2.5 inches as a minimum on my entire layout with no problems from any loco's or rolling stock. also gives you a lil extra room for turnout swithches, signals etc...:cool:
  4. RailFanRick

WOW, Kristin at MTH finally replied to my E-Mail after sending it over a week ago. OH Cool, another delay! Now why doesn't this surprise me? lol....Here it is as follows: :eek:Hello. Thank you for contacting MTH Electric Trains. We appreciate your interest in our products. The HO diesels...
  5. RailFanRick

Yep thats exactly what i'm thinking about doing, considering there being made off the T-55 molds they oughta look pretty sweet and the rate MTH is going there probably gonna be released at the same time if not sooner! lol:confused:
  6. RailFanRick

:confused:Hey Everyone,, Has anyone heard anything about the release dates of the HO MTH SD70ace and the SD70M-2's?? I don't know how many more delays they plan on having but i know my pre-order has done been delayed so many times that EMD is probably already designing a new locomotive to take...

Back