Search results

1. AGGRO

Long Weekend "Worker's day" Photo Fun!!! May 1-2-3 and 4

Nice and shiny! :D ;)
  2. AGGRO

$150 Caboose

It frigging slop-tastic! :eek: And the photos are too tiny! Yet it has a bid? WTF? People like that make a mockery of the concept 'custom'. 20 min BS job on each car? And you want how much?
  3. AGGRO

Southern Pacific Fleet

Great! Of all modern diesels SP has (had) the best paint scheme. Bloody nose and gray. But I would be partial as I grew up with units like that. :)
  4. AGGRO

$500 P2k Sd9

Ohh my....
  5. AGGRO

Fade my paint

A combo of airbrushing off thinned white and drybrushing usually does the trick.
  6. AGGRO

How to Make Trees and Shrubs

Damn Grove you make the most realistic trees I've ever seen!!!! I never seen someone so good at so many types!!! :eek:
  7. AGGRO

Feb 22 Week(end) Photo Fun

Heres my photo fun. All this hot /cold weather temperature transition is cracking my ballast! :( I need to fix it.
  8. AGGRO

Feb 22 Week(end) Photo Fun

WOW is all I can say.
  9. AGGRO

Another new start.

Very neat. Good for you.
  10. AGGRO

Week(end) photofun 8/9/10... February

.....:eek:...
  11. AGGRO

New Orleans Public Belt

I've got an undec FMC box that I plan on painting and do up as a tattered faded NOPB unit.
  12. AGGRO

Fading colors/writing?

Try 2000 grit sand paper. Good stuff.
  13. AGGRO

Milwaukee Road / Grand Trunk Coil Car

Thanks. I just wish stuff like this didn't take so long to create. You want it? Come get it. :D http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270200160687&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017
  14. AGGRO

Milwaukee Road / Grand Trunk Coil Car

Totally used acrylics, watercolors, artist oil, weathering powders, and gouche here. And of course many mistings of Dullcote between subsequent layers.
  15. AGGRO

My first attempt at water.....

The 'water' layer itself looks good. Nice work. I'm no master of water ( at least I don't think so), but I would've went with a darker, more earth toned shade for the river bottom. From this point now, what you can do is lay a very thin layer of 'earthier' tone paint on top to give it more...
  16. AGGRO

Weekend Photo Fun 12/21/07 to .........

SWEET!!!!!
  17. AGGRO

Merry Christmas, Dad

Very nice Ryan.
  18. AGGRO

Latest Rustbucket

The wood is shaping up pretty decent in the second photo. I'd just hit it with a thin dark wash and try to use wet blotting to lessen the starkness of the overly black and orangy parts. As for the metal braces, i'd use a very fine brush to overcoat them with a heavy burnt umber wash, that ought...
  19. AGGRO

Latest Rustbucket

Thanks. I'm trying to keep myself sharp. :D
  20. AGGRO

Weekend Photo Fun 12/14/07 to Whenever

I'm in the same boat. But its a good thing. You get to use all the info learned and experience points in the next venture....making it improved. Your next one will be of even higher caliber.

Back