Search results

1. C

Gluing track down...

Sorry for the late reply, the email notifications for replies from this forum weren''t working for some reason. I apologize for not being specific. The tape I used was 3M Exterior Mounting Tape #4011. I'm using track with a molded roadbed so there's plenty of surface area to attach it to...
  2. C

Fleischmann HO Scale with Two Independent Loops

Here's a view of my upper and lower loops on the left of my layout. The lower loop is a 16.5" radius and goes through the tunnel. Having worked only with Fleischmann equipment I had no idea that these were considered tight curves by US standards. It's something I have to bear in mind if I...
  3. C

Gluing track down...

My layout has two elevations, the upper one being blue extruded foam that sits on top of the plywood baseboard. I used 3M Heavy Duty double sided tape to affix my track to the foam layer and it holds solidly. This also allows me to do any future modifications to the layout without ruining the...
  4. C

It is a small space - wish I'd gone N. The tightest curve radius is 356.5mm, 14".
  5. C

I'm a relative newcomer to the world of model railroads. I've been in the hobby for about 2 years although the first year and a half was spent just spent planning my layout and doing as much research as I could. The layout is quite small for HO, 6'3" x 3'6" so I incorporated a split-level...

Back