Search results

1. TMLW

Additions to my POTB roster

Over the weekend I finished up a few more engines to go along with my Port Of Tillamook Bay #101. Some of the engines still need a few detail parts like plows and horns, but those will have to wait until I can get to the hobby shop. Also the real engines lost their light kits over the years, I...
  2. TMLW

Patriot Rail Decals

Does anyone make Patriot Rail decals in HO scale? I have not been able to find any. Patriot recently bought the Columbia & Cowlitz Ry and I want to make their new engines. I am having the lettering custom made. What I am really looking for is the Patriot logo on the nose of the engines. I...
  3. TMLW

RPP CF-7 question

I have a Rail Power Products CF-7 shell that I have had around for a few years now. I have the shell and frame. Is their a glass kit and hand rail kit that is still available for this engine? Thanks in advance.
  4. TMLW

GP40-2 with 88" Nose??

I am starting to make my Union Pacific Longview Local (LIC55) power. 4 of the 5 units are GP40-2's 2 of them are EX: SP (1422 and 1434) so I know they have the 88" nose. The other 2 are EX WP (9990 and 9991) but I can not tell from photos if they are the standard 81" or the 88". Anyone know an...
  5. TMLW

UP 96 Olympic Units

I am looking to make the 1996 SD-40-2 UP Olympic units. My question is what length nose do these engines have? I know there "snoot" nose, but wondering if there 116' or 123'. I will probably use Athearn engines since they will run with my UP 3300 and 3593 which are Athearn RTR. Thanks in...
  6. TMLW

GMD SW1200RSm

I am looking to build a GMD SW1200RS as well as a GMD SW1200RSm. Photo below. Does anyone make this cab or is it going to have to be kit bashed? Has anyone built one before? Thanks in advance. http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1680415
  7. TMLW

BNSF GP50 RC unit Question

I recently bought 2 Athearn BN GP50's. I am thinking of turning one of them into a BNSF Remote Control Unit. See photo link below. My question is does Microscale or anyone else make the decals needed for this? I looked though Microscale's site and could not find it. Thanks in advance...
  8. TMLW

Question on a passanger car.

I am looking to make models of the Grand Canyon Ry. older coaches. I am having the decals custom made. Photo is attached. My question is, does anyone already make this style of car? I have a few old cars that I can do a bit of kit bashing work to to make a close car, but just wondering if anyone...
  9. TMLW

Steam Locomotive Marker Lights

I am looking for Pyle National and Adlake marker lights in HO scale like the ones you would find of the front of a steam engine. I would like ones that light up, but castings would be ok too. All i have been able to find for ones that light up and Tomar caboose lights, but no locomotive styles...
  10. TMLW

H-12-44 hand rails

About a year ago I built a model of the Columbia & Cowlitz H-12-44 #700 (i know the model is an H-10-44 but its what i had at the time and was good enough for me) I am now looking to build a 2nd one in a different paint scheme. The problem is this. I bought the hand rail set for this engine at a...
  11. TMLW

KCS in N scale

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1029338 I have someone that is looking to have me make a KCS Sd70Ace in N scale in the red,black and yellow scheme. Photo in the link above. Does anyone make decals for this unit? I could not find any though microscale. Thanks in advance!
  12. TMLW

HO Scale ALCO Hi-Adhesion trucks

Does anyone make ALCO Hi-Adhesion trucks for an Alco C-415 in HO scale? These are the style trucks that CLC #701 and CWRR #684 have. Photo of the 701 can be seen here> http://www.pbase.com/pnwr1853/image/111024822 Thanks in advance!!!
  13. TMLW

Up sd40-2 #3300

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1176993 I am looking to build the UP #3300 in HO scale. My question is, does the 3300 have the 116" nose or the 123"? Cannon makes both so i will use one of those as well as a cab probably. Yes, i know Athearn makes this engine as an RTR, but...
  14. TMLW

Athearn EMD Demo

I have the old Athearn EMD Demo set (SD40-2 #6047 and GP38-2 #769) I would like to detail these engines like the rest of my Athearns. I also have a 2nd GP38-2 i need to change the number on. My question is, what is the best color for the blue on these engines? I need to paint the hand rails as...
  15. TMLW

ARZC GP20's

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1727444 I am working on models of the ARZC GP20's. I am trying to figure out what the box is in front of the DB's. Anyone have a roof shot of these engines? Does someone make the part in HO scale? Thanks in advance.
  16. TMLW

Custom Decals

Once again I find myself looking for someone that can make custom decals. Can anyone suggest a good custom decal maker that is reasonable? The person I used in the past has too much on his plate at the moment.
  17. TMLW

Sunrise Enterprises?

I know Sunrise Enterprises has been out of business for a while, but they make some of the parts that i really need right now. Does anyone know someone or a company that still has them in stock?? Thanks in advance.
  18. TMLW

Detial parts

I am having trouble getting the detail parts at my LHS. Where is a good place online to buy detail parts for locomotives such as Detail West and Detail Associates. Thanks in advance.
  19. TMLW

WTCX in HO Scale

Here are a few photos of the latest Weyerhaeuser engines that I have made as well as the #4 caboose. The engines are still missing the number boards but will be added as soon as i get some more decals. More photos of these as well as my other WTCX units can be seen on my website...
  20. TMLW

Custom Paint Work

I thought I would share some of the custom painted work I have done over the last 2 years. I have been working to make all of the Weyerhauser and Columbia & Cowlitz locomotives that ran in Longview, WA. I have also modeled other railroads in and around the PNW. One of my next projects will be...

Back