Search results

1. T

Trainworld's HO Defective junk - information?

I haven't yet - I think I will order one this weekend. If anyone's interested, I could post what I got on in it on the forum.
  2. T

Trainworld's HO Defective junk - information?

Hi, I'm considering purchasing some defective models from Trainworld, to either use for parts or to repair. At the bottom of many of their magazine advertisements, they have 'HO & N Defective Junk - $200 Value - Sale $75' listed as an item. Has anyone ordered this from them? If so, how much...
  3. T

Function of black rectangular thing packaged with Broadway Limited locomotives?

Hi, I recently bought my first two BLI F-units. Packaged in the foam insert was, among other things, a black thing with the BLI logo on it. It's about an inch long. These are Analog DC locomotives with no sound. At first I thought it was their version of a Magnetic wand for altering sound...
  4. T

Kitbashed structure in progress

Thanks guys. I'm adding a shorter wall on the right (the backdrop will be at an angle). The roof will be styrene, with Walthers roof details. NYSW F45, that's a good idea. I'll mess around with some sheet styrene brick and and see what I can come up with.
  5. T

Kitbashed structure in progress

Here's a quick pic of a kitbashed structure I'm working on: The building was made out of a combination of DPM modular pieces and a Walthers Cornerstone bridge kit. It's meant to disguise a tunnel in the backdrop. A double-track railroad track will run under the left portal, and a road will go...
  6. T

Custom Cat load

One more comment: you might want to think about painting the wheel chocks a medium gray or black color. They look plastic as it is.
  7. T

Starting OVER!

What theme are you using for your future layout? (era, railroad, local....)
  8. T

masking curved lines

Micro-Mark also sells some "liquid masking tape". I don't know much about it, but you might want to give it a try.

Back