Search results

1. B

Alabama Rail Gang (ARG) Meet: Dec 6

Looks like another fun ARG meet. Jim- thanks for posting the pictures. Rex- I'll say it again...............incredible layout.:D Stan.
  2. B

Coffee shop one-three

Rex- I found it. Prattville 16 Hoover 13. Stan.
  3. B

Coffee shop one-three

Chris- congratulations on the win. Bama lost, but it was still a great game. Alabama had a good year 12-0 (regular season) and we beat that "other" team. :) Bring on the bowl game. Roll....Tide....Roll Stan.
  4. B

Coffee shop one-three

I tried to call several of my auburn friends tonight........but all their cell phones seem to be off.........I wonder why?:D Stan.
  5. B

Coffee shop one-three

Roll Tide Roll 36-0 Stan.
  6. B

Coffee shop one-three

Hi Steve. It's good to see an ALABAMA fan from across the pond. Stan.
  7. B

Coffee shop one-three

Are you ALABAMA fans ready for the ball game? ROLL TIDE ROLL...................... Stan.
  8. B

on average, how many $$$ do you spend

I guess I spend about $3000.00 or more a year on trains. Anything that comes out in SOUTHERN, GM&O, L&N road name I have to buy it............but hey, I'm having fun. :D Stan.
  9. B

Members List

I visit this forum everyday.........just don't post much.:) Stan.
  10. B

Scanners for Railfanning

The only rail fanning I get to do is on the way home from work, when I cross over the Norfolk Southern main line that runs through town. So when I'm on the computer I listen to http://www.railroadradio.net/content/view/29/152/ Stan.
  11. B

Coffee Shop Version is 11 now open.

Ken.........Welcome to the great state of Alabama. I hope you enjoy your visit here. Rex, are you ready for some Alabama football? I know I am. ROLL TIDE. Stan.
  12. B

The "other forum"

I agree..... I hang out here a lot, I just don't post much.:)
  13. B

I hope these may brighten someone's day... New Pics Pg3

Great work Eric, I always enjoy your photos! Stan.
  14. B

I'm new, Nice to be here.

Welcome to the forum Jess. I think you will like it here. Stan.
  15. B

1/87th Vehicles

I hope they keep selling the 1/87 cars. I buy some every time I go there. Stan.
  16. B

ARG Fun!

Looks like everyone had a good time.......Rex, that is one great looking layout. Stan.
  17. B

Atlas Quarterly

I received mine last week, great catalog. Now I can be sure I don't miss anything new coming out. Stan.
  18. B

Anyone use Caboosehobbies.com?

I've ordered from Caboose Hobbies several times. They have great customer service and fast shipping. They are a little slow with their emails, so I would give them a call. Stan.
  19. B

Coffee Shop Part VIII

Jim, we did get some. When I left work I drove up to the LHS to pick up a loco that I had ordered, and it was coming down hard for about an hour. It never did lay on the roads. Just glad it wasn't 1993 all over again. I haven't been on here in a while. Hope everybody has been doing well. BTW...
  20. B

Railroad Pole, with bigger selection

Southern Railway. Stan.

Back