2. oplholik

Royal Pacific Railway Layout....

Looking good Tony. :)
  3. oplholik

It's slowly getting there

Very, very true.
  4. oplholik

It's slowly getting there

Well, it's been awhile. Slowly, very slowly, I have been changing things around trying to get something I really like on my small layout. Hopefully, before too long I'll get a photo up on what I settle on. Recently ripped up some track, added a slight incline on one end of the main oval. Now I'm...
  5. oplholik

Rail cams

I have stayed in Flagstaff many times on the way to Albq., and have never been to the station. If I ever make the trip again, I'll definitely go visit it.
  6. oplholik

Rail cams

I signed up with VRF and watch the Hesperia, and Flagstaff cams there. I also watch the YT Flagstaff cam. Very interesting.
  7. oplholik

Rail cams

Never know what you will see when watching things to do with people involved. :)
  8. oplholik

Rail cams

I was watching it the other day while a freight was rolling thru, and some guy steps into the middle of the tracks like he is playing chicken with the train. The train went into full emergency stop, and the guy jumps out of the way at the last second. The guy must be mental, or on something...
  9. oplholik

Rail cams

Yes, I see now that I have gone to their website.
  10. oplholik

Rail cams

Ahhh, you're probably right. Thanks.
  11. oplholik

Rail cams

I know I could just go to google to get info, and I have, but I'm wondering about opening a channel for the soul purpose of joining the chat. I probably won't be doing anything else with it. Sort of a means to an end sort of thing.
  12. oplholik

Rail cams

I have been watching off and on the Rail cam at Flagstaff, and reading the Chat. I was going to start commenting some, but apparently I need to open a you tube channel first. That's something I know nothing about. Can someone enlighten me? Would appreciate it. Thanks.
  13. oplholik

Running Bear's July 2018 Coffee Shop

We went thru Flagstaff 3 weeks ago on the way to Alb., and I was surprised to see the area. I had always enjoyed the drive thru Williams to Flagstaff, the smell of the pines in the air, beautiful area. This time, nothing. The pines look as if they are dying, just not as it used to be, and looks...
  14. oplholik

Just bought one of these ...

Looks like the same as I have. Reads inches, MM, and fractions. Excellent caliper. I sold most of my measuring instruments when I retired about 7 years ago. Some, like the calipers, I should have kept.
  15. oplholik

Anyone else getting this upon LogIn?

Seems to be working ok for me.
  16. oplholik

Gluing people down

museum wax?
  17. oplholik

Conversations - how to delete them?

Well, ya got me there. Hopefully some one with more experience with XenForo will chime in. Have you tried contacting an admin.?
  18. oplholik

There will be a box at the bottom of the page to select to delete all.
  19. oplholik

Hi Tony. Go to your inbox, click in the small box off to the right of the convo you want to delete, then go to the bottom of the page and select "action", then select the "leave" action, then choose a selection you want there. Hope this helps, and I made sense of this, as I'm trying to do this...
  20. oplholik

Rivet Counter N scale locos

Got it, what a beauty! I can only imagine what this would look like in HO, the detail in these would be so much more visible. Maybe this week end I can get it on the test track, and with the help of the manual, make some sense out of it, and get it to run.

Back