Search results

1. V

(new better pics) MKT SD40-2 detailed and weathered

***starting the thread over with better pics**** hey guys!! just finished a kinda "out of the norm" project for me.. Im a BNSF guy through and through, but decided to venture out of it for this loco. This loco didnt take me too long (maybe 6 hours) compared to my normal super detailed locos...
  2. V

MKT SD40-2 Detailed and Weathered

hey guys!! just finished a kinda "out of the norm" project for me.. Im a BNSF guy through and through, but decided to venture out of it for this loco. This loco didnt take me too long (maybe 6 hours) compared to my normal super detailed locos, but this one came very very well detailed straight...
  3. V

My Athearn C44-9W SP UP Patch Super Detail and Weathering Project

hello all! just thought id post some (lol..alot) pics of my latest project.. a patched dash 9... what a pain in the butt! :)
  4. V

the start of my BNSF collection..many pics

hello all..... i just thought id show what ive been spending HOURS and HOURS working on...lol...... i dont have a layout yet.. i want to build my fleet up first and detail each one before building the layout...... here are many pics of my projects..... none are completely finished yet... i...

Back