Search results

1. B

Gp40 dcc problem

jim, i just took my gp 40 apart again and took a good look at the decoder......it is a printed circuit board that is about 1/2 " wide and about 5" long.....the paper that came with the engine said the pcb is a 6031........anyhow.........no place to plug in my new 8 pin decoder.......all wires...
  2. B

Gp40 dcc problem

Thanx for getting back with me jim......you may be right.......all i see now is the decoder with a bunch of wires coming from it but i did not unscew the decoder to see if the all connected with pins underneath.......will let you know.......thanx again
  3. B

Gp40 dcc problem

BOUGHT A GP40 MODEL 60302 WITH BAD DECODER........CALLED BACHMAN FOR REPLACEMENT AND RECEIVED A 44915.......THIS DECODER IS FOR A DCC READY ENGINE AND HAS 8 POSTS TO BE PLUGGED IN........CAN I STILL USE THIS DECODER ON MY GP40 AND HOW DIFFICULT TO REWIRE.....OR CAN I FIND AN INSTALLATION MANUAL...
  4. B

New hobbiest

I am new at this hobby and have a few questions to start 1. What does cv mean in reguards to dcc 2. Can an old ho engine be modified for dcc.....if so how

Back