Search results

1. C

More Correct Stacks for HO ATSF & LAJ ALCO S-2 & S-4

Not liking the too short cylindrical stacks for my Santa Fe & LAJ ALCO S-2/S-4 models by Atlas & Bachmann, had David Cutting of Cutting Edge Scale Models do the stacks thru Shapeways. The Santa Fe ones are rectangular & not cylindrical. The LAJ stacks are cylindrical but taller. Attached images...
  2. C

Los Angeles Junction Ry Yayoo Group

Hi All Just started this group. You're all welcome to contribute & participate. Will be adding all my pix & info soon. If there's anything you can think of please suggest &/or contribute. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/LAJRy/info
  3. C

Laj clinic at psr nmra convention 9/25-9/28/13 san bernardino ca

Will be doing another clinic on the LAJ at the above convention 9/27/13 1100A. www.psrconvention.org/sb13/ Thinking about doing it on the LAJ locos before 90s mega-mergers. Anything in particular you'd like me to cover let me know here. My clinic is one of over 40 so check Clinics & Schedule...
  4. C

Los Angeles Junction Ry (LAJ) Yahoo Group?

Hello All Somehow someway a website was created w/ my LAJ ALCO pix. Guess Google "grabbed" them & put them in an album. Click on any image & it takes to that one then click the white "<" ">" to see the next one. Wonder if they'll will do the same w/ my CF7 & MK1200G pix...
  5. C

An HO Version of the LAJ

Here's my plan for an HO scale Los Angeles Junction RR in 6'x10'. It's mostly fictional w/ only a few spots on the real LAJ shown. The J was served by Santa Fe, SP & UP back in the day. Now it's owned by BNSF. My era is 1960s so no BuNSnifF on this layout! Most of the plan is based on my...
  6. C

Front Headlight Always ON

A post on another forum brought up the question of why have the rear headlight come on just because the locomotive, consist and/or train is backing up. This is really just a model RRing thing and not done in the real RR world. And in the real world doesn't the front headlight always have to be...

Back