Search results

1. ontario midland

d.i.y cement storage towers

Hi all. I trying to put a small brick, and cement plant on my layout. but I would like to build, some kind of cement storge towers for it. was thinking useing PVC pipe. but I don't think it would look right. or what size pipe to use. I run HO scale. has anyone ever built there own ? anyone...
  2. ontario midland

backgrounds

found these on e-bay.just woundering if anyone mite use something like them. if so how do they look ? http://cgi.ebay.com/HO-Scale-ACME-FR-TRANSFER-Background-Building-/120641567965?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item1c16cc3cdd Thank You Ron
  3. ontario midland

R.R. crossing crossbucks

has anyone tryed to make there own ? I am looking for some help with making my own. they would be HO scale. mainly looking for how to print out the words railroad crossing . Thanks Ron
  4. ontario midland

cold storage building

Hi everyone. I been thinking about building one for my layout. I am not handy,so scatchbuilding one is out. so I been thinking, about useing the walters Cornerstone Modulars. has anyone built one, and covered up the windows on the walls ? how does it look,with the windows covered ? or has...
  5. ontario midland

Lancaster,Pa. any good model RR shops?

will be going down in about 3 weeks. going for sure to the shop in Strasburg.any other ones? Thanks Ron

Back