Search results

1. R

Painting and Assembling Brick Structures

Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask... Enjoy.. http://www.rolleiman.com/trains/clinic1.html Jeff :D
  2. R

Comment by 'Rolleiman' in media 'Wabash 1104 Fogged in'

Thanks, David, You're the first one that said what you liked about the picture.. It was taken 3 or 4 years ago with a 1.3Mp camera using a photo strobe to throw a lot of light.. The lighting effects are basically a light airbrushing in photoshop. The number boards, headlight, mars light, and...
  3. Wabash 1104 Fogged in

Wabash 1104 Fogged in

A digital photo I did a few years ago. Photoshopped to add some atmosphere. Loco shown coming off bascule bridge to yard entrance.
  4. R

Dream Plan Build Series

Some "Modern" movie DVDs have an enhanced play mode. That is, you can play it as in theater or with some of the deleted scenes in tact.. When playing in the enhanced mode on my Sony DVD player (4 years old) it will pause for a few seconds with a black TV screen and then continue with the added...
  5. R

Let's crank it up! WPF! 9-30-05

Get a color correction filter (the kind that goes on your lens), 80B I think, to correct the lighting for your daylight film indoors, or use a flash.. Then again, sometimes the warm glow of the inbalance is pleasing on a photo. Digitals are getting cheaper all the time but unless you invest...
  6. R

Can you belive they locked the trains.com MR forum?

Sorry for the delay in answering, I was in the shop tearing down a Genesis 2-8-2 for a repaint.. Been awhile so I had to find all the screws again :eek: .. I didn't actually see that particular thread but have seen many like it on forums and especially on USNET where opinions run wild. I...
  7. R

Track plan goes into modification...

Dad must be a pretty skinny guy to fit those access hatches.. How much clearance between decks are you trying to gain?? Looks like you are going to have some pretty steep :eek: grades on that switchback.. Jeff :)
  8. R

I'm probably more of a cynic than most here (maybe not) but the sticky that was posted mentioned cost of operation and maintaining and moderating the forums. Also mentioned "ramant mis-information about compainies" or to that affect. The dweebs barage lasted probably all of 20 minutes and then...
  9. R

MR Forum-Goers' Roll Call

Here.... :D Jeff
  10. R

New Layout Photo Album

Good... Then it isn't just me... Jeff :D :D
  11. Watch that first step!!

Watch that first step!!

Photo of a bridge I had recently finished. Enjoy..
  12. R

New Layout Photo Album

Nice Website, the photo album appears to be empty :confused: Jeff
  13. R

Welcome Our Newest Member Rolleiman

WOW!!!! I didn't get one of these at the Trains.com site.. I feel so special :o
  14. R

Will do.. Took about 6 hours for the registration email to come through..... :cool: Jeff

Back