Search results

1. J

Basic stuff

ok so i searched and searched..... i have these atlas remote turnouts with three wires, and i dont know how to wire them or what to do. i have a proto 2000 power supply and two other life like power supplies. i tried to wire one up and had it working but then i noticed as it was smoking i messed...
  2. J

So i have alot of stuff

ok so after a ebay ordering binge i have aquired alot of things. pics coming soon btw. i got about 75 feet of flex, i got about 75-90 18inch radius curves, about the same straight 9 inch i believe. also i have 5 locomotives, about 30 or so cars four turnouts one of which i burned to the ground...
  3. J

i have a question about my basement/cellar

i am in the process of doing my first layout which will be 2 4x8 sheets i was thinking of doing it in the basement or cellar of my farm house. what would be the drawbacks of this...
  4. J

1/87th scale caterpillar at wal mart.

i was at wal mart last night and happened to stumble upon some caterpillar construction machinery scale vehicles. they were 9 dollars but looked well worth it. i found them in portage.
  5. J

Check these out!!

so i ordered three little structures off ebay for a minimal $3.00 and i recieved them today. well i was surprised. these have to be at least 10-15 years old and out of the three only one was open. so if someone wants to tell me how to post pictures ill put one up...
  6. J

Need some help with my new track please

i just recieved my flex track in the mail today. i have never used flex track before so im wondering what would be the best way to connect the pieces? i have rail joiners but i noticed if i tried to use it on a curve one rail will be farther in then the other. so any ideas would be nice so i can...
  7. J

just made an order

:D well i just ordered twelve pieces of atlas code 100 flex track. i have some other atlas fixed track so now with he additional 36 feet of track i can get something going now. who all uses code 100 and what do you think of it.???

Back