Search results

1. C

Tehachapi Pass?

I love the Tehachapi Loop. I'm in awe of the modeling job you've done Ed. A little self-indulgence here, but I used to fly from George AFB(Victorville) in the 80's and would run up into the Sierra's north of the loop. I'd often take time on the way back to run an 'attack' on the bridge at...
  2. C

Veteran's Roll Call: All that served or serving our countries

USAF 1982 - 2002 Myrtle Beach AFB, SC George AFB, CA Hahn AB, Germany Ramstein AB, Germany Incirlik AB, Turkey Shaw AFB, SC Aviano AB, Italy Nellis AFB, NV Jet Noise -- The Sound of Freedom!
  3. C

New Guy Layout Plan

Thanks Bigford, I originally had a loop there but it made a couple of my station spurs too short. I'll rethink it for sure. mike
  4. C

Modular Layout Assembly

Check out http://www.rockler.com . Rockler has hardware for any kind of application. I use their stuff in various woodworking things a lot. Hope this helps. Mike
  5. C

New Guy Layout Plan

Been lurking around reading all the good information here, first of all thanks to the posters for providing a great resource. Background for my question...I'm looking into modeling a German passenger rail (haven't seen anyone here doing DeustcheBundesban DB). My wife and I lived in Germany in...

Back