1. Mt Airy  in HO Philadelphia

Mt Airy in HO Philadelphia

Mail man makes his rounds
  2. IMG_0122

IMG_0122

A look down the corridor- catenary and transmission poles
  3. HO Scale Philadelphia

HO Scale Philadelphia

Station Scenes in Progresss The Shed Catenary spans still have to be installed Come visit the City at Prrnortheastcorridor.com
  4. HO Scale Philadelphia

HO Scale Philadelphia

Station Scenes in Progresss 30th And market Sts Philadelphia PA Come visit the City at Prrnortheastcorridor.com
  5. HO Scale Philadelphia

HO Scale Philadelphia

Station Scenes in Progresss Broad street station Viaduct 18th and filbert st Philadelphia PA Come visit the City at Prrnortheastcorridor.com
  6. HO Scale Philadelphia

HO Scale Philadelphia

Station Scenes in Progresss Broad street station from Filbert st Come visit the City at Prrnortheastcorridor.com
  7. HO Scale Philadelphia

HO Scale Philadelphia

Station Scenes in Progresss 30th street station Come visit the City at Prrnortheastcorridor.com
  8. HO scale Philadelphia

HO scale Philadelphia

Come and visit the city at Prrnortheastcorridor.com
  9. HO scale Philadelphia

HO scale Philadelphia

10. HO scale Philadelphia

HO scale Philadelphia

11. HO scale Philadelphia

HO scale Philadelphia

12. HO scale Philadelphia

HO scale Philadelphia

A look down the Corridor Come and visit the city at Prrnortheastcorridor.com
  13. ac_catenary

"The Strip" on River Avenue at Avery Street

Good Work.. This town reminds me of Downington PA
  14. ac_catenary

Under Construction - Birmingham UK

Amazing work .. Wow .. That is an interesting Urban railroad to model. I picked up many tips reading this thread. Keep the pictures comming
  15. ac_catenary

Ho Scale Modern High Rises

Thanks for the compliments. Ive been working on this layout for a while,for almost 20 years. I starting building it when I was 16. The track work is 100% finished. Working catenary is about 80% done. I have some more buildings to make in the downtown and West Philadelphia Areas. I also have the...
  16. ac_catenary

city sized layout Thats for the compliments Heres a look down the main street A NIGHT SCENE and the MASTER PLAN Here is a CITY tour on You Tube! showing trains in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjFkmut4Z68
  17. ac_catenary

Modern High rise buildings The buildings are made of clear and colored acrylic and lexan plastic as a building core. Styrene sheets/strips are then glued on as required. Windows are made from plastic matrix sheets and window shades are made of tape. I have not lighted the buildings yet but...
  18. ac_catenary

Scratchbuilt highrises/Cities I have built a total of 14 modern highrises in my HO scale city from materials that you can find in Homedepot and various Crafts/Art Stores I have about 6 more High Rises and a Station Head house to Build and the Layout will be about 85 percent finished...

Back