Search results

1. D

Great Train Expo visits St. Louis area

The Great Train Expo show will be in Belleville, IL 7/31 to 8/1. Belleville is about 20 miles from St. Louis, MO. Here's a link to the expo schedule: http://www.trainexpoinc.com/schedule.html Darrell, quiet...for now
  2. D

Old magazines: what to do with them?

I have a collection of magazines including MR, RMC and a few others that date back to the 1970's. I have kept these for reference and general entertainment reading but with the growth of the interent and, especially, forums like this one, keeping them as reference material isn't worth while...
  3. D

Resurrecting an old thread, or "old threads never die"

In the thread shown below, a forum member (Randy) wondered why so many threads seem to abruptly stop. His comment is on page three of the link below. http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9583 I'd like to offer my comments but I don't want to keep adding to the old...
  4. D

New N scale layout photos -FINALLY!

A few weeks ago, I started another thread to encourage more N scalers to view and post under this topic. At that time, I committed myself to posting some pictures here as soon as I could get to it. After dragging my feet, I finally just got out the digital and started shooting. Sort of...
  5. D

Your SECOND favorite is?

Assuming that this forum is your favorite, what is your SECOND favorite forum? I was fairly active on MR's forum until is went down with the trolls. I was already a member here, and visited every once in a while. Now, this is the first place I come to, and the Coffee Shop is the first topic...
  6. D

New N scale post! New N scale post!

Okay, a little trickery to get you to look in here, although this IS a new post! Just wondering why N scalers aren't posting on this site, or at least they aren't posting under this topic. I'm getting tired of seeing the 2-6-6-2 heading all the time. It means that no one has posted here...

Back