Search results

1. B

Houses, anyone?

I've got some house pix that might get some creative juices going here as well---lets see if'n this doesn't pick the ol' curiousity mode here--Some from a small town called Arkona ON. The second from the right is from just outside of the town--heavily weathered but apparently was still being...
  2. B

On A Matter of Downtowns---

How about a shift in scenes here---on the subject of downtowns in your layout. I'm redoing part of my layout and had the opportunity to photograph a number of towns around London ON to get an idea of downtown scenes. Here are a few that I came across that might aid in getting some ideas going--...
  3. B

Christmas Greetings

To all on this fora. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years !!! From our family to yours-----and also from a little 'Spring'---who got photographed here--caught napping in the tree
  4. B

Some Industrial Building ideas

I ended up with a bunch of industrial building photos over the past few months---including an entire street that has this going on--- Just a sampling----anyone else do this kinda stuff?
  5. B

Athearn BB no more?

According to a post across the street---an e-mail posted 10/15/09 to all Horizon dealers that Athearn has effectively "discontinued" all Blue Box locomotives and rolling stock kits after a 50 year run. Any truth to this rumour?:confused:
  6. B

4th of July----weekend!!

Happy 4th of July---Independence Day weekend!!!!! Enjoy Yourselves!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  7. B

A Nolix Question

Sheeesh--I just found that after I cleaned out a bunch of junk from my trainroom that I added another close to 8' of space for the layout!! Now, this got me thinking about adding a second level to what I got in the room. The current layout---with new extension---will work out to 13'X11'X15'...
  8. B

I need casting methods

OK--I've gotten to the point where I find that I'm looking for certain things and can't find them. So, what do I want to do? Cast my own parts. I'm thinking of resin casting in particular. If anyone has done/is doing any casting or considering such I'd like to hear about how you did such--Any...

Back