Search results

1. B

Coffee Shop XXXIX-9/21/2013

I knew one lady whose neck was bent in that way. Muscle torsion I think....
  2. B

Good Morning!! Today is a nice rainy dull yuck with humidity galore kinda day...going to 74 feeling like 88 later on...by the way...anyone need some extra humidity for their viewing pleasure?;) Having a few friends over later on to run some trains around...and see whether Mr Murphy is living...
  3. B

Good Evening :mad: I just spent most of my day in emerg here...my CHF was acting up...again :o So, most of the day was pooched...now I'm back on-line.... thanks to our wonderful doctors...:cool: Very low salt, low cholesterol, low fat, etc, etc, so on and so forth...although I can has...
  4. B

lraK...remember my lovely wife and her cluttering up MY recording space with HER stuff? Even after we 'discussed' this thing? I still had to move her stuff out of there...twice now.
  5. B

Oh sure. Make it more difficult to hear....
  6. B

Karl: You know what will happen to the other bay right? She'll use it for storage.....:rolleyes:
  7. B

WHO/!?!?!:eek: ----------------------------------------------- Good Wet Morning from DullFogVille. Whereupon it is dull, foggy, misty and showery, sometimes all at once or in bits and pieces...high supposed to get to 68 low tonight 53.... Some bits of bafflework from work needs done...
  8. B

Good Morning Mostly sunny this morning..turning dull this afternoon with 30% chance of showers... Heading off to church a little later and then some yard work later on...maybe... Have a good day!!
  9. B

Good Morning Had a wonderful evening of pile ups here...:mad:...had the op gang here to run some trains...we had 6 going all at once. No head ons or such...just...grrrr:mad:...things going to ground....:confused: Going to be sunny today...high near 70 feeling like 77. Thanks for the well...
  10. B

Good Evening Audrey went to sleep early tonight..busy day for her today. Me? All energetic, too much caffeine....and thai chili tuna in a mac and cheese mix...heeheeheeMischief
  11. B

Good Morning Having sunshine and a high near 72 today..right now sitting at 41 Going out later on to see the gang at the diner then off to get some food supplies in for the weekend Have a good one!!
  12. B

Good Morning... Nice and chilly out...only 35 out right now...supposed to get to 70 later on though, in the sunshine! Well, we had the floor talk and she now sees it MY way....heeheehee... Anyhow, got stuff to do, people to see, things to clobber together...have a good one!! PS....it wasn't...
  13. B

Good Morning Great sunshine and a bit chilly out here..43 going up to 68 todayWhistling Got some time today to run some trains...tomorrow will be weekly operating sessions...heeheehee. Have a few new tools for the floor installation which is going on. My favorite thing right now is...
  14. B

Good Morning Another dull drab day here...high going to 60 today....tonight going down to ...oh...36....mmmmm Got to spend the weekend doing a bunch of gotta dos and gotta buys and also gigging as well...very busy of late. Anyways...off to do the latest round of gotta do's and gotta...
  15. B

Coffee Shop XXXVIII-7/20/2013

Good Morning A sunny morning with the high of 68 today..right now we are at a chilly 43..... Another busy day for us...got the tongue and groove 6" wide yellow pine wood for both my studio and Audrey's attic workshop space.... Got some things need done this morning..have a good day!!
  16. B

Good Morning We are having dull dull dull with a chance of afternoon showers here...high of 66 expected. Yesterday was my getting things ready for the redo of the attic for Audrey. That meant finding even MORE junk ending up you-know-where, that's right...MY space.:mad: These extra 'things'...
  17. B

Good Morning It is very cool out here this morning!! 48 and only getting up to 55?! Had a very good day yesterday. Did a lot of nothing but fix and repair!!Bang Head The op session turned out to be our Murphy Convention after allGrumpy Hope those who were evacuated out of the Boulder region...
  18. B

Good Evening... Pouring buckets, lighnin' flashin' thunderin' crackin' ricker frickering mess out here...4 tornado warnings, hail to beat the band...oi...calling for it to 'let up' by 12:15am...sheeesh. Today was a stay indoor kind of day...in the a/c...and another ding thing...you'd think...
  19. B

Good Sticky Morning Well, another sticky day for us here. 91 feeling like 108 forecast ...going to be an a/c kinda day here...yesterday it got to 95 feeling like 115 so today will seem a little cooler...lol!! Today is my sister's birthday so we sent her an e-card...the weekend we will be...
  20. B

Good Morning... Sticky. And hot. 95 going to feel like 115 later on....yuck:confused: Going to be indoors today.....going to see whether I can get a few tracks laid in my Audio workstation:rolleyes:

Back